chapter16~hurt♥

Arjun reached at office he goes inside his cabin. He sees someone is sitting on his chair he ask angrily "who are you what are you doing on my cabin and on my chair".

The person turned the chair and the person is pallavi. She goes near him and said" Arjun you here at this time ".

Arjun said" It's my cabin I can anything who are you to question ".

Pallavi said" What happened you seems angry did that girl say anything to you I knew she will not let's you live in peace ..... Before she should say any more arjun angrily said"just shut up what is that girl she has a name subha you can call her by her name".

Pallavi said"oh serious this much love for that... I mean subha ".

Arjun look at her and said" It's not like you think first answer me what are you doing here at this time in my cabin".

Pallavi said"I earlier also used to come arjun here now tell me what are you doing here did she say you something that why you are fustarted ".

Arjun angrily said" Please stop it why you always think that subha did something it my cabin I can come any time who are you to question ".

Pallavi said" Sorry arjun and hug him. Suddenly subha words came in Arjun mind"Why your are getting angry even if he held my hand you don't love me and also leave after 1 Or you are getting jealous or insecurity , And when pallavi hug you are touch you how can she touch a married man did I questioned you no because I trust you may you dont".

Arjun broke the hug and said"behave pallavi i am married man you can't touch a married man".

Pallavi said"oh so you seem in love with her am I right".

Arjun said"stop irritating me and get out from my cabin ".

Pallavi hold his collar and said" I will not live that girl peacefully she snatched you from".

Arjun angry removed her hand from collar and said"you are not going to do anything to her understand ".

Pallavi left from there avoiding him.

Arjun sit on chair and drink water after sometime he again goes to home all guest had left. He walk towards his room. He start to search for subha were is she. He find her laid on sofa. She was sleeping.

He goes towards her he can see tears mark on her soft cheecks he sees her hand was red because of his hold on her hand he whip her tears take medicine from drawer and applied on her hand. He kiss her forehead and his lips rest on her forehead for some time.

Subha said in sleep"don't leave Arjun I can't live with you please Arjun ".

Tears gathered in his eyes imagining how much he hurt her he hold her hand and kiss her palms he want to pick her up and made her sleep on bed but he don't want to spoil her sleep so her take a blanket and cover her with it he slept near sofa in sitting position holding her hand.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

What pallavi is going to do?

While Arjun protect subha from pallavi and duri?

Please vote and comment ♥

Parthjaya ♥

Radhakrishna ♥