"No, no, no! The sex, the sex was amazing, I meant you!"

I glanced at him and just laughed in disbelief, continuing to walk towards the door. 

"Wait no! I meant like, the situation! the situation, is bad!" He persisted, trying to make this sound any better than what was said earlier. 

I just smiled at him, opening the door and pushing him outside.

"I hope I wont regret it when this door hits you on the ass on the way out!" I concluded, slamming the door in his face. 

I turned my back towards the door once I locked it, and I just slid down the door, trying to keep the tears inside, instead of having them fall all down my face. I was supposed to go to the set today, so I had to seem like I was perfectly okay. 

Which I was. 

Im okay, Im okay, Im okay...

~~~

I made my way down to stage 24, seeing Kaya, Will, Dylan, and Thomas all talking to each other. I was a little late today, it took me forever to find my curling iron, and when I finally did I was already late for shooting. I glanced at them as I walked past, I was in a little bit of a rush, so I began to run a bit to my dressing room. 

"Madeline, you're late!" 

"I know, I know, I'm so sorry!" I pleaded as I sat myself down in the chair, everyone quickly did my makeup and hair as quickly as possible. Once they were finished, I quickly put my outfit on, wearing tight jeans with a vest on with a tight t shirt underneath. 

I quickly ran out of the dressing room and made my way down to the set, lucky for me, the first couple of scenes I wasn't in them, so I had just arrived right on time for my scene.

"Madeline, on this blue mark, you are going to run up to Carl, and slide right under him, with this in your hand. Got it?" I just nodded, grabbing the large wooden pole. I glanced at Carl, Carl was playing one of the grievers, but the computers obviously make it look like a griever, whereas Carl is just wearing a bright green outfit.

"And...Action!"

I ran as fast as I could, and I slid under Carl with a loud grunt. Once I made it past him, I quickly stood up and "stabbed" him with the pole. 

"Cut!" 

I swiftly put the poll down, noticing that Dylan was approaching me for the next scene. I quickly looked anywhere but him. 

"Action!" 

I spun around, facing Dylan who was panting, I just nodded at him as I threw the wooden pole right past his head. Obviously the computers will edit this, because obviously my aim is not that good in real life. It was Dylan cue to run past me and try to help Minho with the other grievers. 

However, Dylan just stood there staring at me. I frowned, wondering what he was doing, had he forgotten what he had to do?

Abruptly, Dylan grabbed my face gently with his two hands and pulled me in for a kiss. My eyes widened, I felt my stomach flip. My hands were raised up, unsure of what to do. I was so surprised by his kiss that I had frozen in place, though my lips definitely weren't frozen. 

I barely heard the director yell cut before Dylan finally pulled away, his forehead resting on mine, looking into my eyes deeply. I felt like the world was spinning all around me, I felt like it was just me and Dylan at this moment. 

I looked up at his chocolate brown eyes, sinking and melting into them. He softly caressed my bottom lip with his thumb as I closed my eyes. My long eyelashes casting a shadow over my cheeks.

"I don't regret anything..."  He whispered finally, I opened my eyes slowly, looking up at him. I couldn't help but smile weakly as he kissed my forehead before finally pulling away. 

I felt my whole body shaking, my cheeks were flushed pink, I felt everyone's eyes on the two of us. Dylan just smiled awkwardly at everyone before going back to his place for the scene.

"Alright, well that was beautiful, but lets continue filming everyone."

~~~

I want him.