Surprise Vengeance -chapter three-

(X pov)

I spent the rest of the day crying, I thought Four promised.. to stay.? Tomorrow I have to tell the contestants.

Tomorrow I walk on the small stage. ''H-hey I need your attention..'' I say in wobbly voice.

''What.. happened.? You seem upset..'' Flower said with surprising sympathy

''Everybody!! Shut the fuck up! X is trying to say something!!'' Lollipop yelled, making everyone quiet.

''I-I need to tell you guys that.. Four is dead...''

I could hear all side conversations quickly hush when I said that. 

''What.. happened.?!'' I heard someone ask.

''Two.. Two killed them right in front of me..'' I say, even the sound of their name brought a new bitterness to me. ''Two fucking killed them..''

After a minute there were concerned whispers.

''There  will be a bit of a longer break til the next challenge.. I hope you can understand..'' I said as I got off stage.

How will I be able to host without them.? But most importantly, how the hell will I get over their death.? I have one thought though. I dont want want to see Two again, If I do then i might fucking kill them as they did Four.

(Two pov)

I couldn't help but think to myself.

What if i did it.? What if  I'm just as fucked up as X said.? What if  I'm really responsible for Four's death.?

(TD Pov)

Now that I'm myself again, it's time to let everyone in TOPT know that Two is a manic killer who killed their own brother for seemingly nothing.

I walk to Eraser, Pen and Blocky. Blocky's Group. Just as I'm about there I heard Blocky yell to Pen.

''THAT! THAT WHAT YOU JUST DID THERE WASN'T SO POG OF YOU PEN!!''   (Pen beat him at piggy)

On the other hand, I might tell them last.

I walked toward Gaty and Saw. I noticed the faint black-eye Gaty had, I wonder what happened.

''It was fine, you didn't have to get physical. Besides, I bet he didnt mean it.'' Saw sighed

''His dumb self got what was coming to him. He's a jerk to anyone who isn't Black Hole or Blocky's group.''

''Why does he spare Blockys group?''

''They are too dumb to understand rudeness even is. Someone could tell them that they are the stupidest people on the planet and they would only reply with 'That's so pog of you!' or 'That's very rizzler of you!' whatever that means.'' She sighs ''I dont think that anyone can talk to them without them comparing what was said to pogness or rizz.''

I couldnt agree more to what she said, welp time to let them know of what Two did.

This will spread fast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-hiii again!! :DD

-how are you liking it?? have any questions??

-i hope you like it so far

-i dont have any other notes besides i believe that blocky, pen and eraser use the words 'pog' and 'rizz/ rizzlord/ rizzler' or any other rizz related

-i hope you guys like it and have a good day/night/afternoon/ evening or whenever your realing this!

              -hiiiellonice B]