∼いち∼

Hey! In this story I will going to use my 2nd/3rd wattpad official account character!! Not_stella425 is my 2nd/3rd original account but it was on another device (iPad)
That's all for my A/n now enjoy~

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐓

∘₊✧────────────✧₊∘

∘₊✧────────────✧₊∘

3rd pov:

A young teenage girl with wavy purple hair with black headband, a bit dark purpleish-magenta eyes with a black pupils, wears a long-sleeves black dress with a square neck that reveals her bone neck and long dress, she wears black medium-length stockings and a matching black sandals/shoes (?) (It's like a shoe but it has hole in the middle) was deciding to join the devil exorcist to fulfil her promises with her grandfather

~~~~

"Hey, umm.... Can I sign for the exorcist test here?" The purple haired girl says nervously

"oh my, I never seen a little girl like you want to sign here" says the man "well of course my dear! But, do you have an adult to look around you?" Continue the man, the girl shooks her head meaning that she was alone "oh, I see you're by yourself! What's your name?"

"Stella felix" says the girl, he then continuely asking her date birth, blood type, gender, and other "alright! Your number will be #124 and here is your exorcist card and dorm key" Says the man as he gave her the exorcist card and a key.

"thank you, uh-"

"call me Mr. geno!" Says the man

"thanks Mr. geno" she thanked

"your welcome my dear" Mr. geno says as she nodded and walks towards the door.

As she opened it, she saw a lots of doors with number on it "wow.." The girl whispered quietly as she walks passing the doors, she stopped in front of the door that has #124 number on it "looks like this is my dorm" the girl sighs as she held the door key and attached it to the door knob then twist the key, she then held the door knob and then open the door.

She saw a straight long blonde haired girl that was 3 years older than her with a diamond blue eyes, "a newbie huh" says the girl "so you're my roommate and also my junior" continues the girl "my name is olivia evergarden welcome to the devil exorcist test" the girl introduces herself as she turns herself towards the younger and hand her hand to the younger to take a handshake

"my name is stella felix" the younger girl says and then handshakes with the older

"nice to meet you felix, I hope we can be good friends" the blonde says with a closed-eyed smile and then stop holding the younger hand

"just call me stel" says the younger girl with a blank expression

"okay stel, if you're going to ask when will the first phase of the exam/test is going to started, it will going to start for 22 more hours so do whatever you want, if needed we can do a dorm tour" says the blonde as she puts her right hand on her hips

"no need, I just need some rest" says the younger as she rubs her temple meaning that she's a bit stressed "where do I put my stuff?"

"You can put your stuff close to the closet if you wanna clean your stuff later"

"ah, souka! Arigato olive san!"

"Dotashimashite stel chan" (yes, they're Japanese but stel was originally from US but then moved to japan same thing with olive but she's a russian. Correct me if there's a mistake from olive behaviour bc I don't really know much abt russian peoples😅)

Stella pov:

After I talked to olive I then put my backpack close to the closet, then I saw another two doors one is on the left and the other was on the right. I got curious then went to open the left door, it seems like this is the bathroom but the question is, does dorms have bathroom though? I deadpanned (where's olive? She left the dorm after she done talking with stel, she says that she wants to go to the cafeteria) i sighed, and then closed the bathroom door and went to the other right door to open it.

It seems like this is the training room, my eyes lighten as my eyes goes to a starry-eye. Not gonna lie, I love challenging myself and training myself to get stronger. It's probably my hobby I guess....

Flashback

I then runs towards the forest to grab some more mushrooms, if I eat poisonous mushrooms I might get poison immunity! My eyes shining in excitement and trying to find mushrooms, I don't really care what kind of mushrooms is it but at least it's poisonous!!

I picked up a mushroom that was attached to the tree and when I was going to eat it a familiar voice came from my back "stel! Are you trying to eat poisonous mushrooms again?!!" The old man spoke "what are you even thinking?!! Do you want to die??" The old man picked me and shakes me making me dizzy "that's a dumb way to be immune to poison, your body isn't ready for poison if your body wasn't trained perfectly yet, go back to the house and then tomorrow I'll teach you how to immune to poison and get used to pain" the old man continues to speak, I was dizzy before but then got up and shines in excitement blinding the old man (anime logic loll)

Flashback ends

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐓

∘₊✧────────────✧₊∘

∘₊✧────────────✧₊∘
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: So, how's the first chapter? I want to continue writing but it's getting long and I'm running out of ideas (the correction isn't really necessary, you can just ignore the mistakes if you want)