Chapter-8 The past

In that endless darkness, she started to walk once again, afterall such darkness was not new to her. Her whole life was like that anyway. She looked at her feet, it was like walking on water, each step she takes ,there is a small ripple.

After what seems like hour, she saw two figures in the distance.
They seems to be having a conversation.
As she went closer, she heard them talking.

"Why..? I did no harm to you.. I was good friend to u ..so why?" It was the original Xinyi, all battered and bloody with wounds in a prison like place.

"Why? Of course I hate you and that Zhao Mengyao! You both got everything! So why should I be the only one to suffer, it's unfair.."Ruo Zhixuan said with a low voice.

"If it was me that you hated,why my family, they did no wrong!" Original Xinyi said with tears flowing down her face while clutching the prison bar tightly.

"Its your fault, not mine.
Suffer this fate as I have suffered with mine. I will make sure that Zhao Mengyao will  suffer too", Ruo Zhixuan said with a melancholy filled face and turned to walk away.

"Ruo Zhixuan you don't have to do this. There is still time for you to redeem yourself ! And know that if you continue this, in the end you will end in an even more miserable fate than mine!"

Ahh!! ...uh...!! Ah!!"

Xinyi shouted out to her former friend even if she killed her family and even though she hate Zhixuan ,she wants to believe that Ruo Zhixuan did it for a reason.

"Zhixuan..why are you doing this..? Is it only just jealousy..? Should we all really be ruined like this..?"

"Is this our fate..?"

Stacy saw Xinyi wailing in agony. Her screams of sorrow was piercing her heart and all she could do is watch as the scene unfolding in front of her eyes.

The original Xinyi turned towards Stacy and she was very surprised.

Xinyi smiled and turned towards Stacy.
"You are here to save us, right?".

"Ruo Zhixuan..she is innocent. The one who is the culprit for all of our suffering,you must find them or else you too will fail".

"I know you can do it".

"But be careful of-"

Suddenly everything faded and Xinyi opened her eyes.

The worried faces of her family greeted her.
After that she was given a check up. The physician said nothing wrong and left.Her parents too left after making sure she is ok since they had some business to do. Only her and Wei Long Fei were in the room as she dismissed the maids.
Wei Long Fei looked at Xinyi who was gazing blankly at the wall worriedly. He didn't know what was wrong with her so he decided to stay silent until she speaks up.

On the other hand, she was having a serious conversation with Zen about what happened when she unconscious.
"Zen where were you? What was that place?".

"Host, that place is called the 'memory lane'. Its a something common for hosts who do mission like you. It shows the memories of the owner they are possessing. It may be past, present or future".
Zen said but it felt strange because hosts can only see the memories but they can't interact with them so he is suprised. He must talk to his superiors. Maybe it's because she is getting to getting to know herself without her knowledge, who knows..
After their conversation Zen too went offline.Xinyi who was unknowingly gazing at the wall finally noticed Wei Long Fei. Wei Long smiled at her feeling glad that she became normal again.

"What are you doing here, young master?" She asked confused slightly tilting her head.
'Cute' Wei Long fei thought. What? Cute? Why did I think like that?",Wei Long Fei was flustered thinking in such way about her.
After clearing his head, he slightly shook his head and smiled at her,  "no reason, just worried about my saviour".

He is worried about me..? The male lead is worried about me? That cold and ruthless guy who showed his worry only to the heroine..
True he is worried about her, something he never did for anyone. Thinking about it, he is doing things he never did before like now he has been smiling often these days. He looked at her and thought 'what are you doing to me Xinyi'

Xinyi who saw the male lead looking at her strangely once again said without thinking," do you know young master, you look very handsome right now?"

Blink

Blink

"What did she say just now?!" Xinyi blushed heavily feeling embarrassed about what she said just now.
Wei Long Fei who was shocked for a moment started to laugh heartily.
Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!
Xinyi who saw him laugh so hard felt even more flustered and shouted," Ugh! Stop laughing already!"throwing a pillow on him.

That day both of them laughed to their death.

Again the wheel of fate started to spin it's wheel...

Xinyi looked at the window as she felt like something just started..

______________________

"Ma'am is it alright to leave her like that?" a person asked looking at video screen where the couple was fighting with pillow and running around room laughing.

"Yeah , that's why we sent system 1235. He will take care of her" the mysterious woman said looking at the screen with a cold face, a strange glint in her icy blue eyes.

"If you say so ma'am" said the guy as he left.

Hmmm...We will meet soon host 1235.