Chapter-1

"Host, here is our first mission,if you are ready then we are good to go".

"Ok, but before we start,I have a something to do" I said.

"What is it,host?"the system asked intriguingly.

"It's weird calling u 'system', so may I call u ,'zen'?"

"Of course host, u can", the syste-, no zen said accepting my request.

"Then let's start our mission,zen!" I said enthusiasm filling me.

'Ok, here we go host ,it may be painful for the first time so bear it'

After that I lost my consciousness and felt a sharp pain throughout my body.

When I woke up, I was in a room like those historical drama setting.

"Zen,where are we?" I asked observing the new environment curiously, I mean, I only saw this kind of setting in dramas, since this is first time doing my mission,I felt excited.

"Host we are in the novel world of ' The Soaring of the Phoenix ' and currently you are in the original owner's room occupying her body" the system said as a matter of fact in that same cold tone with that soft voice.

"Oh! I see" I said nodding my head and went to look in the mirror to see my reflection, 'hmm not bad, the original owner is quite the beauty', I thought and smiled with absolutely no perverted thoughts.

Seeing it's host smiling like a pervert, zen had goosebumps all over its body.
"Ugh, host please don't smile like a pervert, it's so gross" ,zen said feeling disgusted by it's host.

"Hey!I am not pervert! I was just appreciating her beauty ,that's it",I said with red face feeling embarassed due to getting caught by zen.

"I know host",Zen said giving me a non-existent knowing smile which made me even more embarassed.

"Okay, enough of jokes ,what is the plot and our mission?" I asked now getting serious about the situation.

"Yes, as I said before this novel is called as the "Soaring of the Phoenix", it is about a 21st century ceo women named 'Zhao Mengyao' getting transmigrated into body of Zhao Mengyao in the ancient times after getting betrayed and killed by her own best friend and fiance who were after her inheritance. After getting transmigrated in the ancient times, she got the memories of the original Mengyao in which she was bullied and humiliated by her own family and died pitifully at young age by suiciding herself by poisoning.
The suffering of the original body adding with her own death by betrayal,fuelled the heroine to get revenge, trample all those who wronged her and become a powerful person so that no one will dare to bully her again.
On her process of becoming powerful, unexpectedly she garnered the attention of the four powerful men's attention, who are the male leads, in which main male lead is the crown prince.
After many obstacles and dangers,the protagonist got her revenge against her family and the people who wronged her.Later she married the crown prince who became the Emperor and other male leads and become a 1st powerful Empress of Han Empire with a happily ever after.

"Hmm, so the original owner was one of the obstacle and died an unfortunate death?"I asked as I was thinking deeply about the plot while sitting in the bed.

"Yes host, let me tell you about her" Zen said as his voice rang through my head.

I simply nodded my head in confirmation.

The original owner's name is "Ye Xinyi".
She is both beautiful and intelligent and was adored by everyone.
She had a very good reputation among the citizen as a virtuous lady and was kinda friends with the villainess "Ruo Zhixuan".
Xinyi 's first encounter with the heroine was at the banquet of empress birthday celebration.
Both competed against each other in dance. Somehow the heroine mixed some modern style in the dance and got the praise of the royal family. Xinyi felt embarassed and instantly became grudgeful against the heroine,so she made trouble for the heroine in small scale like talking trash about her and trying to humiliate her and heroine turned blind eye by dealing the matter with Xinyi smoothly everytime.

But one day things got escalated and the heroine was kidnapped and almost got ruined so that no man would ever want her.
By that time,the crown prince and other male leads were already head over heals for the heroine.Luckily they saved the heroine on time and investigated in which they found the culprit as Ye Xinyi.
Then Xinyi was sentenced to death which also ruined the whole Ye family"  Zen explained the plot.

"Then, let me guess, Ye Xinyi was not behind the kidnapping of the heroine,right?" I said already knowing how it would have ended.

"Yes, host.The one who was behind the kidnapping was the villainess Ruo Zhixuan who framed Ye Xinyi by acting like green tea in front of the heroine and male leads. Though the original owner try to harm the heroine,she never wanted to hurt her like that since she was good girl. All she wanted was simple apology from the heroine for humiliating her in the banquet.

"So,she died an unjust death....pitiful indeed." I said mourning her death.

"What is the main goal then?"I asked.

Ding!
-live a long life and die of old age.
-prevent the downfall of the Ye family.
These are the wishes of the original owner and since this your first mission, you can take it easy. You can also go ooc, host"Zen said.

"Ok, I got it!" I said.
As long as I stay away from the main characters, I can finish my mission.

"Host, you are 15 now and plot starts 7 years later,so be ready and good luck.
I will be going offline, if u need anything ,call me"Zen said and disconnected with that.

"Haa,seven years huh...
Well, don't worry Xinyi I will take care of you and your family",I promised with a whisper and went to land of dreams.