9- Jealousy

It was another day, slenderman was in his cell reading with the cell door cracked open. It's been quiet, and I like it but then I don't. I was working on my computer, but then I was getting a phone call.

I answered the call, and this caught Slendermans attention.

" Ah, yes. Mack, can you come over? " I said as I paused and smiled as I nodded as I leaned in my office chair.

" Alrighty, can't wait to see you mack. Yes, bye, bye. " I said as I hanged up and felt tendrils wrap around me. I sighed as I glanced behind me to see slenderman standing behind my chair that I was in.

It's as if he was jealous because his tendrils gripped around me tighter. He kneeled, and his head rested on my thigh as his real hands went around my waist. I sighed as one of my hands Instinctively went to rest on his head, and we stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

I was looking at my computer, and saw that mack was beginning to get here. I then knew if I wanted slender in a good mood. I would need to have him in my room. I tapped on his shoulder and this made him look at me as if he was wondering what I was wanting.

" Kiss for a deal? " I said and this made him interested. He tilted his head as he was on his knees, and I smiled.

" I can't tell you until after the kiss, ok?" I said with a smile, but I knew he didn't know what to decide. But no matter what, he still fell for it. His mouth formed, and I kissed him right away.

My tongue went around his long one, and his real hands squeezed my waist making me wince. We kissed for a few seconds then I pulled away, but he leaned towards me more and I shaked my head as I moved away slightly.

" I'll give you more kisses later, ok? But now that we kissed you have to be in the room until I say you can get out. Ok? " I said but he didn't seem fazed.

" Please? I won't leave or anything, and it won't be that long ok? " I said once more as I saw his face turn towards the computer screen, and he saw a man coming up fhe elevator and figured out the pieces.

He immediately stood up, and locked the door. This made me raise a brow and I then knew he caught on to why I was wanting him in the room.

" Slender, please. I just need to talk to him. Please go in the room. It won't be more than twenty minutes. " But he didn't give in, his tendrils immediately grabbed me, and they carried me rather harshly towards the other couches in the spacious room.

He roughly threw me on the couch, and I winced my the hard impact. I saw him standing in front of me, and suddenly the door was being knocked on. This made Slendermans gaze on me feel as if he was getting more angry by the second.

I swallowed hard as I didnt know what to do.

" Slendy, please. It will just be for a moment. " I whispered to him, but he didn't care. I saw his mouth forming, and I looked away when I heard his rough voice sound so demanding.

" I don't care, I'm not going to let another man be in the same room as you anymore. Not while I'm here. " He said as his tendrils were in the air floating like spiderwebs. I suddenly bit my lip as this was making me feel aroused.

I pushed those thoughts away, and clenched my jaw.

" Slender, we had a deal—" I was soon cut off with one of his tendrils wrapping around my neck suffocating me. My hands Instinctively wrapped around the tendril, and my vision was blurring slightly. I couldn't die, but I could still feel like I was and this was no different.

I was coughing and gasping, but he didn't care. He squeezed tighter as sime tears fell down my face. I couldn't breathe. And Before I could black out he dropped me to the floor. Not caring to catch me before my knees made a hard impact on the floor.

I was a coughing mess as I was holding my neck that was going to be bruised, and the door was being banged on. Slenderman turned towards the door, and he was striding towards it.

But I couldn't do any but watch as I felt helpless and anger. But I couldn't do anything. I just watched, as more tears fell down my face.

Slenderman unlocked the door, and mack stood there with a worried expression. But when he made eye contact with slenderman, he was abruptly grabbed by his tendrils and slenderman threw him against the wall making macks back hit the wall with a loud thud.

I watched in shock, and slenderman slammed the door and locked it. He then picked up Mack by his multiple tendrils and his head turned towards me. Mack was panicking, wondering what was going on.

" Slenderman, please. Quit! Put him down! " I yelled, as I got up and stumbled into my coffee table. This made his blank face furrow. His tendrils gripped so tight that I saw macks face contour into one of pain, and more panic.

" I-im sorry David...but .I couldn't...find anything.." mack managed to say, and this made my heart beat more slowly. Slenderman didn't like when mack spoke, and tight Ted his grip making macks eyeballs pop out of his skull.

He twisted his neck with ease, and he opened his mouth and drank all his blood leaving nothing. When slenderman was done, he looked at me and he immediately dropped macks body.

I looked at him with hatred, sadness, and anger. My whole body was trembling, and he could see the dark color skin that was engulfing my neck from where his tendril squeezed him. Slenderman immediately came to me, but I stepped back.

This made him stop, and he looked hurt. Hurt that I stepped away from him, but he hurt me first. " Why...I said stop..didn't I? " I said as tears were going down my face like waterfalls.

He stood there as still as a tree. I inhaled a sharp breath, and felt my skin getting hot. My body was trembling more violently, and I pointed to his cage.

This made Slenderman immediately step towards me, but I backed away so we could have s big gap in-between us. But it's as if he wasn't wanting space between us. His tendrils immediately wrapped around me, and I thrashed around violently, as I wasn't wanting to be in grasp.

" Stop. " I heard him say. But I didn't care. I could feel as if I reached my boiling point. But before I could burst into flames, he turned my body towards his and his real hands held my cheeks making my eyes not leave his face as he was trying to get me to focus. His tendrils wrapped around me tightly, as if to make sure I didn't lose reality.

" You...why...just why did you kill him." I mumbled with more tears, and he stayed quiet.

" Because I don't want another man near you ever again. I don't want you to be alone with someone else who isn't me. " He replied hack, and I swallowed heavy.

" That's still not an excuse, slender. " I said with a shaky breath, and he just nodded slowly.

" I know, but I couldn't help myself...and I'm not going to apologize for it. " He admitted and I clenched my jaw. How could I be so stupid, he's a monster. He's not bound to apologize to worthless human beings like us. So that meant that our relationship was nothing to him either, right? Wait. Are we even a thing?
____________________________________________

Hello lovelies, I'm not good at writing important stuff so I hope this book is fine lol.  I'll definitely be posting more, but I do lose motivation, but then I get the motivation back later on. Anyways hope you enjoyed this! See ya on the other side😉
Oh! And don't forget to check out my other book, The lucky girl is what it's called! Thank you for your time, have a safe day/night!