6- Tangled

Spicy stuff incoming 🥲😏

I was sitting at my desk again, and slenderman was starring outside the window at the dark sky. I glanced at him and smiled, I then looked towards my computer and started to type but I heard my phone rang and I sighed and answered it.

" Hello? " I said as I leaned into my chair. My gaze was on my keyboard, but soon went to slenderman as he was looking at me.

" Yes, is this Mr. Gonzalez? " The man over the phone said.

" Yes, it is. Who is this? " I said as my brows furrowed slightly, and I turned my chair to the side as my gaze was on the wall next to Slendermans big cell.

" Oh, I was just wondering if I could set a meeting with you. " The man said and I shaked my head.

" Depends, what's your name? " I said and I heard the man say Brandon. I then nodded and wrote his name down.

" Well sure, maybe next week sounds good? " I said but couldn't hear him. I raised a brow, but only to realize that the phone cord was cut. I then saw Slenderman infront of me with a blank expression.

" Did you do that? " I said as I sat up straight, and he nodded almost instantly. I sighed, and shaked my head.

" And for what? " I said as I was looking at him.

I saw his mouth form, and grabbed a cloth to wipe away the black blood from spilling onto my desk.

" Because...you weren't paying attention..to me " I heard him say, and I raised a brow.

" I'm sorry, what did you?— you know what, nevermind. Please don't do that again. " I said as I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. I heard movement, and felt his tendrils hold onto me. I looked at him, and he was now beside me.

His real hands made me stand up, and he intertwined our hands together. He then locked the door, and was walking into my actual room. I figured he was probably tired, and did that because he was wanting me to sleep next to him. Sure enough seconds later, I was trapped with him.

My back was turned towards him, and he was cuddling me from behind. His real hands were around me, and his tendrils held some parts of me comfortably. One of them were wrapped around my leg, and some others were wrapped around my arm and other leg.

It's as if they were trying to make sure I stayed, I sighed as I had no choice but to sleep.

~~~~

I woke up to movement, and I turned over on my back. My eyes were still closed, but I felt movement again. I groaned, as I opened my eyes tiredly. Turns out slenderman was in between my legs, I raised a tired brow and looked at him. I saw some sunlight escape from the curtain adding little lighting.

I saw Slenderman lift my shirt up, and his mouth formed. He was licking my abs, and I inhaled sharply. Why the fuck was he doing this right now?

" H-hey, enough. " I said as I pushed his head away, but one of the tendrils held my wrists above my head. The others held my ankles so I would move them. This made me feel vulnerable and weird in some type of way.

" H-hey, let go. This is not funny.. " I said more clearly, as I was now fully awake. But he didn't stop. His tongue was licking me all over my stomach, and making little love bites on me which made me wince. I felt tingling all over, and this made me feel weird.

One of the tendrils slipped through my own sweatpants, and I gasped. I was now squirming but when the tendrils grip tightened I had no choice but to stop and tremble. I was focusing on the tendril that slipped in my sweatpants, and it was feeling me up.

I was trembling, but slenderman didn't seem to stop. It's like he was wanting these reactions from me. " S-slender. Q-quit" I mumbled, but it's as if he didn't hear me. The tendril then went into my boxers, and I gasped out and inhaled a sharp breath. I felt it wrap around my length, and bring it out of my boxers out into the open.

I was squirming again, uncontrollably to get him to stop. But it's as if it fueled him. The tendril was adding some friction making my hips buckle instinctively. I threw my head back, and slenderman seemed to stop kissing and making love bites on my stomach.

I looked at him, but saw him look at my size which made me feel self- conscious. It was thick and long, but slenderman was in awe the whole time. I saw his gaze landed on my face, and he then looked back at it and he licked his lips.

" Oh God. " I mumbled as I swallowed hard, I was hoping wasn't going to do what I thought he was. But sure enough he did exactly that. His tendril retreated, as his long tongue replaced it as it was wrapping around my shaft making me harder than before. His tongue felt cold and slimy but in a good way.

I moaned out loud, and couldn't help but arch my back. I was making fists as I couldn't control myself. His tendrils were still wrapped around my wrists and ankles keeping me still.

" W-wait! " I said more clearly, but he was adding just the right amount of friction and he was sucking on it as his tongue felt awfully too good. I felt my high coming, and slenderman caught on soon after. He didn't stop his pace though.

Instead he was doing it rather faster now, I felt my body trembling uncontrollably and I moaned out. Seconds later I was gasping for breath, and climaxed. My heart was thumping in my chest loudly, and I was breathing heavily. Slenderman licked his lips, and his tendrils let me go.

I was a mess, my hair was everywhere. My breathing was heavy, my eyes were dazed. And I was laying still, as if I was processing everything. He helped me by putting my dick back in my boxers along with my sweatpants.

He then layed beside me, and cuddled me. But my mind was swarming with thoughts. Did I just really do that?

I felt Slenderman nuzzle into the side of my neck, and his tendrils were back around me. I think...I was starting to get overly to comfortable with him. But yet, I couldn't find myself to stop.