."𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲".

Ellie groaned as she rolled over in bed. She felt herself bumping into someone. She opened her eyes to see Rafael there. She groaned again and shoved him awake. "What?"

"You need to get up," Ellie mumbled. She saw the time was only 5am. She shook her head. "Never mind. Sleep again," she said.

There was suddenly a knock at the door. Both Ellie and Rafael shot up. She frowned. "Who decides to come and visit me at 5am?" She mumbled.

"Go and look."

"Oh yeah. Thanks. And what if it's a murderer?" Ellie said as she grabbed her dressing gown.

Rafael looked to her. He shrugged. "You're the one licensed to carry a firearm," he told her.

Ellie rolled her eyes. "Wow. Such a charmer," she said as she walked to the door. She opened it and paled. "Dad!"

"Ellie."

Ellie looked to her dad. She smiled. "What brings you here at 5am? I do need to sleep," she said as she stood in the doorway to stop him going in.

There was a small bang from her bedroom. She groaned as Elliot frowned. "Who's that?"

Ellie smiled and shrugged. "Oh! I got a cat!"

"You're allergic," Elliot told her as he looked to his daughter. He knew she was hiding something. "Eleanor."

Ellie smiled. "It's a hairless cat. Really small and cute. Well, look at that. I need to get ready for work. It's been fun," she said as she closed the door on her dad.

She turned to see Rafael in the doorway with a smirk. "A cat?" He asked.

Ellie shrugged. "The first thing that popped into my head. I'm not lying though. You are small and cute," she said.

Rafael looked to her. "There's nothing about me that's small. Your limp backs that up," he told her.

Ellie raised her eyebrows. "Maybe it's cause I shot up when my door knocked. Don't boost your own ego," she said as she looked to him.

"I don't need to. You did that the way you were moaning my name," Rafael said.

"Maybe I was just... faking."

Rafael raised his eyebrows. "You weren't faking," he told her as he walked over and pinned her against the wall. "Eleanor doesn't fake. I'm too good to fake."

****

Ellie got to a cafe with Olivia. Ellie turned to her and smiled. "So what's going on?" She asked.

"Over here," Olivia said as they saw a woman sitting there. "Avery Jordan?"

"Hi."

"I'm Detective Olivia Benson. This is detective Ellie Stabler," Olivia said as they both sat down. 

"Hi. A colleague gave me your number. Um, thank you for meeting me here. I didn't want to get photographed walking into the precinct," Avery said.

"I certainly understand. So you said on the phone that something happened to you?" Olivia asked as she looked to he f

"Yeah. But I'm not sure that I want to... or even if you think it's worth--"

Ellie looked to her and smiled. "Pressing charges?" She asked as Avery nodded.

"Okay. One step at a time. So why don't you start by telling me why you called," Olivia suggested.

"I was...I was in my home and somebody that I know... attacked me," Avery told them.