Chapter Three

Chapter Three
The Roundup

**Phoebe had been spending more time with the Rookies

**
Phoebe had been spending more time with the Rookies. They had shared a special bond together, and she was greatful to have friends outside of work. They attended her soccer games, and came over her apartment. They had a lot of fun together. Especially Lucy, and Phoebe.

Today Phoebe was volunteering at the neighborhood block party. Many children and their families attended as it was being ran by firefighters, and police officers. Grey walks over to the table and eyes the pins "Nice pins" he says.

Jackson shakes his head "Thanks Sir" he says a he watched everyone mingle. There was alot of people here the block party was a success. But, not many children coming up to the policing tent.

One of firefighters looks over at Phoebe with a smile on his face.

Jackson follows her gaze and smirks "Looks like someone is into you, Phebo" Phoebe groans and looks over at Jackson. She hated that nickname that he gave her "I told you to stop calling me Phebo, and who says he's looking at me?" She asks.

Everyone raises their hands including Sergeant Grey "Go talk to him" Lucy nudges Phoebe. Phoebe groans and walks over to the attractive firefighter.

"Hey, here's a button" she hands over the pin to the firefighter. He gives her a cheeky smile which made her want to curse at herself. That was so lame. She wanted to hide in a hole at that moment. She couldn't think of anything else to say.

He holds out his hand for her to shake "Thanks, I'm Antonio, LAFD, are you a cop too?" He asks her. Phoebe shakes her head no "No, I'm a intern at the station, my moms the captain there" she says before realizing she didn't introduce her self "I'm Phoebe" she shakes his hand.

Antonio smiles at Phoebe "Well Phoebe, if you're free later. Here's my number we can hang out" he tells her.

**
Phoebe groans as she slams the alarm clock on the side of her. She had to be at the station in an hour but couldn't find her self getting out of bed. An arm wrapped around her waist preventing her from getting up.

Antonio sat up the thin sheet covering his naked lower body.

"Does duty call?" He asks her, he gets out of bed and picks up his clothes off the floor.

Phoebe nods her head and gets out bed herself grabbing the clothing off of her floor. Phoebe only remembered that she had quite a few to drink last night which resulted in her getting drunk and having sex.

But Phoebe wasn't interested in a relationship especially not with Antonio.

"Unfortunately yes" she tells him. She gets dressed in some dress pants, and a black body suit.