Zoya Andrews was a pretty redhead, her face pale and her blue eyes piercing. Armani stared at her with wide eyes, recognizing her immediately and the girl approached slowly, smiling shyly.

„Hi, Mani, right?" she asked, her voice soft as she put her hand out for her to shake. Mani looked at her and slowly shook her hand.

„Thank you." she whispered and Zoya nodded, knowing what she was talking about.

„It's nothing. If you needed somebody to talk, I'm here." she squeezed her hand and went to walk away, but Mani stopped her.

„Wait. Would you like to go get some coffee?" she offered, and the redhead smiled.

„Sure."

„Well, come on. We can take my car." Mani waved her over and the two girls walked towards her Charger.

„Mani!" Monty called, making the girls turn around. „You good?" he approached, eyeing Zoya before returning his gaze to his best friend.

„Yeah, I'm fine. I'll text you if I'm not." she grazed his arm and he nodded, before the two girls got into Mani's car. The latina started driving towards the Monet's, and glanced at Zoya. „So, how are you liking Crestmont?"

„It's quite nice, I think. The gym is nice." the redhead nodded, fixing her lipstick in the rear mirror. Armani rose her eyebrows.

„We have a gym?" she asked, genuinely surprised. She wasn't really a sports person - her only contact with it being the boys' games and trainings.

„Yeah, you do." Zoya laughed, looking at Mani who now had a small smile on her face. „You should come with me sometime." Mani tensed, but forced a smile.

„Maybe." she responded quietly and Zoya nodded, satisfied with her answer. They stopped in front of the Monet's and walked inside, ordering two iced coffees and walking towards one of the tables. Mani scanned the room and froze when her eyes fell upon Cassie and Hannah occupying one of the tables. The blonde caught her gaze and smiled, but Mani rose her eyebrows and turned away, taking a place in front of Zoya.

„Who the hell is that?" Cassie hissed and Hannah turned around, eyeing the redhead. She shrugged.

„I think she's new around here. She started school few days ago, I've seen her." the Baker girl responded and went back to her hot chocolate, but Cassie still glared at the two girls.

„Why is she here with her?" she wondered, jealousy rising in her. Hannah frowned.

„Why do you care? I thought you were over her."

„I am." Cassie snapped and looked down at her own drink. „I just didn't think she'd replace me so fast."

INTRODUCING:

sadie sink as zoya andrews

a/nhi everyone!

a/n
hi everyone!

i hope you're enjoying the story so far, we're slowly getting closer to Sheri's tape.. how are we feeling about it?

~T