The Beginning

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one, the only, Freddy Fazbear! Fazbear Entertainment is back, and better than ever, with new members and attractions! We need you! As you know, Freddy needs a big staff to help out. If you are interested in joining are radical community, the jobs are listed below. 

Jobs can be as follows:

Waiter, counter worker, janitor, night watch, mechanic, ect.

If you want in on the staff fun, call this number: (000)-000-0000!

We know the gang is look forward to meeting you!

"Honey, you're 17 now! Don't you think it's about time you got a job?" My mother had handed me a brightly colored flyer. The outline of four animal themed robots is pictured at the top. I wonder who the new members are this time.

"Ehhhhh... I dunno, Mom. I still have to worry about getting through school. Also, Freddy's is a children's restaurant. I would have to deal with snotty brats all day." I read the words on the flyer, still focused on the picture. How would I even fit a job like this into my schedule?

"I'm sure you could figure something out. You used to love Freddy's when you were little!"

"Yeah, when I was five years old!" Plus, not to mention that all the bad things in this town seem to revolve around Fazbear Entertainment...

"You can't just live off our money forever. You have to start doing something with your life soon."

My mom looks at me with soft expression. "Think about it, sweetheart. You have to get a job at some point. This seems like a pretty good option for you." She stands there for a minute. "It's your choice."

I watch as my mom leaves my room. I look at the picture on the paper. Freddy's seems to have gotten pretty popular for it being a new building. Also, with all the heath code violations and disappearances, it's a wonder that they're still in business. I have heard good stuff about jobs there though. The pay rate seems pretty good for how simple the jobs are. I guess getting a job there wouldn't be entirely awful.

...

After a good amount of consideration, and a quick look at their webpage, I finally give in to the idea.

I pick up my phone, and call the number on the flyer. Might as well try it. It can't hurt. The phone rings a few times before i'm greeted by some dude with a chill tone. "Yo, yo! This is Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. I'm Bryan. You rang?"

1

"Uh- Hi! I have one of your flyers. I'd like to apply for a job, please."

"Alright, can do! Whatcha wanna apply for dude?"

I think. How would I be able to fit one of these jobs into my school schedule? Let's see... "I was thinking about maybe... working as a night shift mechanic?" I have been taking a robotics course in school. It would work out pretty well.

"Sounds rad! ...Alright, your interview is set for this Saturday, after closing times. But you should totally come early to get a feel for the place, my dude."

"Yeah. That sounds good."

"Coolio. See ya then homie."

I cringe at his grammar as I end the call. Welp, that's that. I stare at my phone blankly for a bit. I thought that call would last a little longer? I'm interrupted by the thought, as my two brothers burst into my room. "Y/n! Y/n! You just missed the coolest commercial on tv!" Danny, my youngest brother (6) jumps excitedly on my bed. "There was a bear, and a birdie, and a doggy, and a lizard! It looked so cool!"

"They have a HUUUUUUUUGE arcade room, Y/n!" Julian, the middle child of the group (12) adds, joining Danny. "Oh? What was it for?" I ask, chuckling to myself. "It's that new Freddy's that opened last month. Do you think Mom would take us if we asked??"

"Well, I dunno. She might have to, considering I just applied to work there."

Danny goes wide-eyed. "NO. WAY." He says. "Your gonna get to play games EVERY DAY?!"

"If all goes well, I might."

Julian pokes my shoulder a few times with a big smile. "You better get that job! We might get a few discounts if you're on the staff." The two gremlins start circling around me, humming the tune they heard on the commercial. "Hey, quit running around me, ya weirdos! I think Dad's gonna get home from work soon! Go see what Mom's making for dinner!"

1

"Ok!"

"'Kay."

I stand up and stretch, as they run out of my room. I turn on some music, and decide to do my STUPID math homework before dinner. A bear, chicken, wolf, and some sort of lizard, huh? Thats kind of a weird choice of singing animals to stick together in a band, but I digress. It'll be nice to see what the new designs look like. Rain starts pattering on my window as I hum along to my favorite song.

...

I'm about halfway through my homework when my dad's car pulls into the driveway. Halfway's good enough. "Y/n! Come downstairs for dinner, your father's home!"

"I'm on my way!" I put my homework to the side, and make my way downstairs. As I get to the kitchen, I see my dad come through the door and close his umbrella. "Hey everybody! I'm home."

"Hey Dad, how was work?"

"It was good. Karen tripped and spilt her latte everywhere." Danny runs in the room, and latches hisself onto Dad's leg. "Hiya, Daddy!"

"Hey there, little guy!" He attempts to shake him off his leg as he takes off his coat. My mom shoo's us away. "Okay, you bunch of hooligans! Go sit at the table. We're having spaghetti tonight."

"Nyeh heh heh!" Julian laughs triumphantly. We take our spots at the table, and eat my Mom's yummers spaghetti. Julian looks up. "Hey Dad, did you know they opened a new Freddy's in town?

1

"Oh, I've heard about that! They have new characters now, right?"

"Mmhm!" He nods, mouth full of spaghetti. "Do you think we could go there sometime?"

I look at them both, and then my mom. "Maybe we could go there this Saturday? Because I just applied to work there and all..." My mom smiles.

"You decided to give it a try, huh?"

I think of all then memories I had at Freddy's. The cheap pizza. The cheesy songs. Riding the carousel with my friends. I wonder if it will feel any different working there now. "Yeah," I say, "I have to get a job at some point, right?"