danceracha loves y'n? part 11

Seungmin: the hyung should choose what they want.
You: yeah why not....
Felix: um.... Let me decide first....
Seungmin: okay guys, you decide i will be right back from the bathroom.
seungmin goes, hyunjin was next sitting to you. He holds your shoulder.
Hyunjin: you really don't know me????? I was your boyfriend??? Why didn't you tell to seungmin that i am your bf????!!!
You: what the hell are you talking about ?
Leeknow: don't act like you don't know anything! Say the truth!!!!!!!!!
You: please , i don't know what ate you talking about? And i also say, I don't have a bf.
Hyunjin: then whom i am to you???
You: i don't know.
Felix: what happen to you y'n? I thought you loved me??? You are now marrying with seungmin, you cheated on me? You don't love me *with innocent sad face*
You: noo! I love you felix my mom forced me to marry seungmin, she tell me to act i don't know you!. *for a second you just realized what did you said*
Hyunjin: so it is the truth na?
Leeknow: i didn't seen a mother daughter who already have a bf but still try to married her daughter life to a another guy.
Felix: i will talk to you mom !
Seungmin: why didn't you tell me this earlier y'n? I have should talked to your mother, but still i can talk to your mother about this.
Hyunjin: thanks for understanding this seungmin....
Seungmin: i can't do this thing to you y'n so i will talk to your mom for this okay?..
You: but just imagine, i am having 3 boyfriends what if they say me to marry them. It's literally illegal.
Seungmin: marry them when they want you tomarry with you. You can marry them one by one.
You: noooooooooo it is illegal bro.
Hyunjin: it is not.
You: noooooooooo i would only marry with felix....... Yongbokah~
Felix: yes love~
You: hug me yongbokah~~
*felix hugs you*
You flattered in your heart
Hyunjin: should i hug you my princess ~
You; no.
Seungmin: now let me talk to your mother.
you at your house now, seungmin and Felix, hyunjin, leeknow is trying to convince your mom.
Your mom: it can't be happen!!! Having 3 husband is literally a crime!!!! police will arrest my child after she married 3 of you!
Hyunjin: 1 husband and 2 boyfriend? Done?!!
Your mom: what the hell you mean huh???
Seungmin: hmm.... Should i know why you 3 of you hyungs choosed a same girl? You have so many options to date many girls, why did 3 of you just choosed that y'n only, i know y'n is cute and beautiful but still ....
Leeknow: what do you mean seungmin?. *serious face*
Your mom: he is definitely right! Why did you choose her only? Just break up with her. She is not that good as you thinking about her. Leave her life and move on with someone else. 2 of you, 1 can stay with her if he want to stay with her
Felix: i want to stay~
You: mom..... You are making me feel embarrassed......
Your mom: just shut your mouth and listen to my decision. Well i see something good in you- you felix. So i think you can be her future husband.
Felix: thanks you auntie~.
Seungmin: so i can leave now don't ya auntie?.
Your mom: you can leave later, you can stay tonight if you want.
Seungmin: thanks you , but i don't want to..... I should go now...
Your mom: ohh okay!
Seungmin says bye to you and the hyungs , your mom dad and drive away to his home,,,, later on you see hyunjin and leeknow was kinda upset + angry.
Hyunjin: i see, i think i did wrong staying with you y'n i should not done this that night.
You: ..........................
Leeknow: maybe you are right hyunjin..... We should not done that night happened, i regret the thing i done to you........ Is...... Not saying closer to you.
You: m.....m-
Hyunjin: i think you are saying a wrong thing leeknow hyung... We should leave her life and move on with someone else.....
You: i already told you to not interfere my life..... This time i will forgiven you and forgot everything that happened in that night. You both will be my close friend nothing more than that...........
Hyunjin: i understand y'n, thanks you for this.... Now we need to stay as your close friend not as something else.!
Leeknow: i won't agree your opinion y'n. I am sorry i won't agree with you hyunjin and y'n.
Hyunjin: you have to Lee hyung!!
Leeknow: what if i don't?
You: so if you stayed with me , you probably gonna get frustrated by me. So please don't do the same thing again.
Leeknow: i don't care.
Your mom: well , you can stay to our house it because. Y'n your dad is having a very urgent meeting in paris so i decided me and your dad is going to paris just for 3 days we will come back from there soon. So , 3 of you can stay here if you want to and one more reason, Felicia you have to take care of my angel it's your responsibility.
Leeknow: should i take the responsibility though?
Your mom: yeah you can...
Hyunjin: then what am i doing here?
Your mom: you too.....
Felix: i understand everything future law mother.
Your dad: felix isn't cute though?
Your mom: yeah he is.
Felix: thanks you for the compliments.
Your mom: okay... We have to go fastly this night. Bye ...
You: bye mom!
Felix: bye law mother!
Hyunjin: bye !
Leeknow: kay.....
your parents gone for the meeting, you cooking dinner for them to eat.
You at the chicken.
You: i should cook fast yes i can..... It looks so tasty, i am hungry lol.
Someone holds you from behind he's hand's was cold and he holds your waist tightly.
You: Felix is it you?.
You turn around to see him and he notice it was chipi chipi chapa chapa, Just joking. Of course the veiny hand guy.
Leeknow: you like it?
You: what????
Leeknow: i already told you that i do not agree any of your opinion.
You: felix!
Leeknow: call him , i won't care.
Felix came up slowly with his headphones on his head and ask you what happen.
You: felix please convince your hyung not to do this thing , tell him i am not his girlfriend anymore.
Felix: you didn't break up though so it he can touch you whatever he wants... You don't know a thing.... Ahh nothing. *he was hiding something from you*
You: what??........
The food was very hot , the bubbles where getting out of from the food you where cooking, then leeknow handle the food you cooked.
Leeknow: don't worry i will handle this food you are cooking kitten.
You: you are really mom!..... Wow.
Leeknow: what the ? Why are you calling me your mom?!. *confused and frustrated face*
You: is the love shot?
Leeknow: what love shot?
You: is the love shot!
Leeknow: what the fuck!
You: hahaha!
Leeknow: i will eat all the food you cooked.
You: what no! You are making me angry. -_-.....
Leeknow: a kitten is getting angry.
At the moment you turn around to see felix but felix was gone already to the gaming room, the food was all cooked.
You: you go to my gaming room to play some games with felix or just sit in the living room.
Leeknow: i don't want to, i am needy right now.
You: byeouri byeouri byeouri byeouri byeouri byeouri byeouri in my work.
Leeknow: singing s- class? Do you want my s- class d***?
You: wha-
Felix come back to you to ask something from you.
Felix: i am hungry!
You: your always hungry...! The dinner is ready! Come up to eat it.
Felix: okay i am going to call hyunjin to come..
You: yeah....
All sit in the dining table to eat, everyone went to the tv room after eating dinner, you who was in the kitchen doing the dishes, then you finally finished all the dishes then you went to the tv room too.
Felix: let's watch some movie or kdrama! *happy*
Hyunjin: ahhhhh! I didn't seen my kkami for long time, let me video call my kkami right now.
Leeknow: my little lovely baby are coming here soon.... *smile*
You see through the window to look out the weather, it was night time with heavy rain and then the door bells rings.
You: who is here this night.
You go to see who is outside the door + felix was also coming with me, you open it and thing what you see?
Bangchan: hellour y'n!i was coming to give the kittens of leeknow he ask me to come here to give his cat here.
You: ohhh! Come inside or you will get cold.
Bangchan: y'n can i stay here tonight actually my car engine has something problem, i can't go home until the car driver doesn't come up to pick me. He said he can come only at morning time.
You: yeah why not bangchan hyung come inside the house, is berry here too? *you happy*
Bangchan: yeah!!
You and bangchan in the tv room.
Leeknow: my dori doongie soonie?
Bangchan: here it is!.
Hyunjin: hey berry....
Felix: what about me!
You: i am here!!!!! You are literally An Angel!
Felix: what?
You: nothing... Let's watch kdrama!
Felix: which one?
You: true beauty!
Felix: ohh sounds good, let's watch then.
Dori: meow....
Leeknow: aww my dori! *kisses dori doongi soonie*
Bangchan: oh , is this eunwoo? I didn't know he was in this drama.
You: did you know about yoon chan young?
Hyunjin: i know him i did dance challenge with him.
You: he is from all of us are dead!
Hyunjin: ohh........ I didn't know he was in a kdrama.
Bangchan: hmm... Kissing scene is coming.... Should i skip it.
Leeknow: don't skip it channie hyung! I want to see.
Hyunjin: i am excited to see.
Felix: we can see this because we are 18+ .....
You: i should have seen cocomelon with hannie.
Everyone was looking at the tv to see the kissing scene. You saw leeknow was doing something unholy, hyunjin was sleeping in your thighs and you didn't even know about it, you thought he was sleeping in your shoulder + felix was holding your hands.
Felix: isn't they are like us? Should we also kiss like them?
You: bangchan is here , he will caught us......
*bangchan turns around to ask you something*
Bangchan: y'n do you have any extra room or guest room, i am sleepy very much.
You: i have many rooms , select which you wanted bangchan hyung.
You was about to stand up but you realized that Hyunjin is sleeping in your thighs, you doesn't want to disturb him.
Bangchan: it's okay let him sleep in your thighs i will find myself, let us go berry.
Bangchan goes up, you , felix , hyunjin and leeknow was only in the tv room.
You: should we watch other kdrama?...
Felix: yeah! Maybe we should watch a romantic anime.
You: hmm... Okay!
Leeknow plays a anime that was sexual but you didn't know about this anime, and then the sexual part comes up.... Felix eyes and jaw dropped off but later on he like it. Leeknow was smirking at you and he cat was sleeping at the corner of sofa, slowly leeknow come closer to you and then start to speard your legs.
You: wha----- ahh not this time!!!!
Hyunjin slowly wakes up with his sleepy eyes to see you... What did happen.
Hyunjin: ahh...... What is happening here....
You hugs hyunjin tightly so Lee know and felix won't grab you to them.
Hyunjin: what happened my princess?..
Hyunjin saw the sexual part in that anime that was coming, he also get needy but he controls it.
Hyunjin: uh.... I got it.....
You: tell them not to do this thing at this time...
Hyunjin: most people do fuck at night time you already know my princes.
You: i am not in the mood right now......
.
.
Part 12 ends