danceracha loves y'n? part 10

You: i can't do this.....
Felix: its fine my love!... You don't want a baby huh?
*hyunjin and leeknow were fighting with your bestie cause your bestie was stopping them from coming close to you*
Leeknow: let me go!!!! Uhhhhhh!!!!! I wanna give her my junior in her belly! Understand bitch!!!
Hyunjin: what the hell?????? Let me see my princess.!!!!
Felix: what is happening in here???
Leeknow: this bitch is stopping me, i wanna stay close to my kitten..
*hyunjin just rolling his eyes*
Your bestie: What did you just called me??? You brad!!!
*someone hold you from behind and smells you chloroform with a napkin and then you faints*
Hyunjin: i just go and see my princess now.
*everyone goes to the room to see you*
Hyunjin: Where is my princess?
Leeknow: hey kitten! Whey you are
Your bestie: hey princess...!!
Felix: my love was right here , where did she gone.. Maybe bathroom or my gaming room.
Aesthy: guys something wrong happen??
Your bestie: my bestie was in room 5 minutes ago but we check all the rooms, bathroom, hallway, kitchen, balcony but she is not there... Where did my princess gone....
Aesthy: what?? Really?? I was also looking for Jessica she was here 5 minutes ago,! Maybe you can call to your bestie phone, i tried mine but Jessica is not answering rn.
Your bestie: i called my bestie 10 times but i found her phone was in felix room..I am really curious now
Felix: did you find her?????? Say something !!!
Hyunjin: It's definitely your fault aesthy!!!!!!
Leeknow: i checked everywhere but i find nothing.....
Aesthy: Hyunjin i didn't do something wrong to you! Why are you blaming me for this!! I am also curious about your gf but what about my bestie???
Hyunjin: 100℅ is that your bestie kidnapped my gf! It is Because of you!!!
Leeknow : why are you blaming her for this hyunjin?
Felix: should we go to the police station?
Hyunjin: i definitely think Jessica kidnapped my princess!!!!
Aesthy: what the hell are you thinking Hyunjin!!!! My bestie is not that type of person!!!!!
You: bestie i am here... *you says with your last breath, you faint out, your mouth was bleeding and your head was bleeding like a volcano + your clothes was some ripped off , your hands + legs has some cuts*
Your bestie: what happened????????????????????? Who the fuck did this to you...
*hyunjin also faints out after seeing you likes this... Leeknow carries you to the bed and felix call the doctor, your bestie was crying like a waterfall.. Aesthy was gone to find a medical box in the house she was curious too*...
Leeknow: *patts your head holding tears* everything is gonna be okay!
*later after*
You: i am home! Thank god..
Your bestie: are you okay my princess, my lovely bff, my honey,
My girl!
Hyunjin: say everything that happened to you princess!
Felix: are you feeling good now??!
Leeknow: i will broke that person
bone who try to hurt you kitten!
You: it was your best friend Jessica.
Aesthy: what?.....
You: y....e.a..h....
Hyunjin: i already know it was her!!!!!!!
Leeknow: that bitch.
Felix: don't worry love... We will talk this thing later, let you have rest now...
*Jessica comes to the room*
Hyunjin: this bitch came.!
Leeknow: airfyer ready.
Jessica: yes i did, but also love her...
*police comes up and then arrest Jessica*
Hyunjin: police take this girl away!
Police: we are doing our job... Call us if you want any help.
Aesthy: i didn't expect this from you Jessica. *cries*
*it passed 2 months, you at your house , your parents are talking about your marriage with someone else*
Your mom: we fixed your marriage with a kind person.
You: but mom i already have a boyfriend.! I am gonna marry him not you chosen for me!
Your mom: shut up , i already told you that 3 boy i don't like!
Your dad: it's good for you my little princess. I have chosen a good person to marry you, do you wanna see his photo? *your father shows you he's photo*
You: what... He is seungmin!!
Your dad: you know him?
You: yes dad he is my boyfriend member .
Your dad: oh really? Then it's great.
*the danceracha calls you and then your mom picks up*
Leeknow: hello y'n....
Your mom: listen who you are! My child is getting married with someone else, so you just break up with her now..
Leeknow: who is that person is?
Your mom: i don't know but his name is maybe seungmin .
Leeknow: what???
Your mom: now don't dare to call or text my child!
*your mom ends the phone*
You: mom....
Your mom: now don't ever talk to them...! Understand!
Your dad: don't yell at my little princess like that honey.
Your mom: but that 3 men will Annoy her, that is why i tell them and now is gonna be married with someone else then why is talking with them huh??
You: mom but i love them!!!!
*you and your moms start fighting but you were very angry so your mom injected you a injection that faint you up*
*10 days pass, you at library shop*
You were founding some books to read and then you were about go to the other section to select some books but you falls down and that person holds you up.
Hyunjin: y'n.....
You: i am sorry... I have fallen down mistakely , i am sorry sir.
Hyunjin: you forgotten me?...
You: who are you?...
hyunjin holds your shoulder and then starts to tell you everything you were with in past.
You: i am sorry but i don't know who you are..
The whole library was disturb by him and you so the owner gives you warning to get out from here, you at outside the library shop were you see leeknow and felix too.
Hyunjin: Felix, hyunjin hyung she forgotten everything! *cries*
Leeknow: kitty??? What???
Felix: love? Do you know me???
You: i don't know guys who are you talking about.
You do this drama that you forgotten everything, it because your mom told you to do or she will do something very horrible.
Leeknow: what the hell??????
You: maybe guys you think i am that person who is your gf, sister or something but i am not that person who you are thinking. Now i should go.
Seungmin: hey y'n.
You: heyy dear!.
Seungmin: did you have fun in the library?
You: i didn't find any book yet..
Seungmin: oh really? Ohh hi leeknow hyung, hyunjin hyung, felix buddy. What are you doing here leeknow, hyunjin, felix?
You: you know them seungmin?
Seungmin: yes i know them, they are my members!
You: oh nice to meet you guys! If you don't know me Guyd i am her fiance. We both gonna marry each other soon , our marriage is in 2 days i hope you guys come in the wedding . it will be good.
Hyunjin: yeah we will come............
You: okay bye guys! Let's go seungmin!
Seungmin: you should come to hyungs with us.. Should we go to a restaurant.. Y'n?
You: yeah sure.... *you nervous*
you and them in the restaurant.
Seungmin: what should we order?.
You: you choose seungmin...
.
.
Part 10 ends here..