danceracha loves y'n? part 7

Aesthy: hi guys! I heard everything here! We should go to club right?
Jessica: yeah we should go! Let's go i am very ready to dance!!!
*felix holds your right hand*
Felix: we should go love.
*all goes to the clubs*

*leeknow holds your hands*
Leeknow: i am feeling to give you a punishment right now.
You: l- leeknow don't you like that girl named Jessica. She is very beautiful and hot
Leeknow: not much as you. Don't make me angry to give you a punishment right here in public club
you: i - i am s- sorry lee know.... But i am not yours.....
Lee know: i can make you mine. My banana just want your meow right now, just want to done you.
You: what if the police caught me to having 3 boyfriends.
Leeknow: it won't happen..cone here let's have some fun together.
Hyunjin: i should come too..
Felix: what about me?
*lee know carry you and books a room for the punishment*
*you 4 in the room and hyunjin just unbotton his shirt and Lee know start kissing your neck and felix was trying to ubdress your clothes*
Aesthy: where is y'n though? Do you know where did she gone Jessica?
Jessica: let me check the rooms...
Aesthy: what the hell are you checking the rooms were the couples are enjoying???
Jessica: i wanna see them bro! Let me check!
Aesthy: this girl!!! Ugh....
You: i- i am not doing this...
Hyunjin: why you don't want to do it princess?
*you goes to check the door*
Lee know: hey kitten i was waiting for this long. Come here! Let us done you...
*jessica pop ups in the door and then you got scared cutely*
You: ahh!
Lee know: where the hell she just pop ups from???!
Hyunjin; oh shit. The third wheel has camed *disturb face hyunjin makes*
Felix: where did the bitch came from *he was very serious and disturbed*
*you were ,very scared that you was on the floor in cute position*
Aesthy: Christmas eve! Feliz navidad! Feliz navidad! Feliz navidad! Woh! Woh! , i am sorry. My always pop in good time, enjoy your time girl!...
Jessica: wow you look so hot my girl! In that scare face and your body is just fire! Your boobs looks so big and cute i wanna touch them!!
Leeknow, hyunjin and felix: they are mine!! I can touch them only!!!!!!!!
Aesthy: what the hell Jessica!!!! Let's go from here they are having fun here let them have fun! We shold leave i am sorry for this!......
You: i think we all should go to our home right now staying here in the midnight...
Aesthy: i will drop you home.. I booked a taxi....
You: let's go home...
Leeknow: but what about my needs?
Hyunjin & felix: and our too!
You: we will see in our home... Do you wanna stay to our home tonight? It because... The taxi driver looks weird...
Jessica: yup he looks so weird...
Aesthy: okay i will stay tonight at your home...
You: yay!
.
.
.
Part 7 ends here
Check out part 8