Danceracha loves y'n part 9

Aesthy: should we check her out? I feel worried for her... I mean they were doing it like 4:30 hour so i am very worried!
Jessica: okay let's check her!
*your eyes was open but you being like you was sleeping, and you saw aesthy and Jessica was looking at you, they waved at you. And you say in the eye code language, they understand too.
*you gets up and then you checks Hyunjin, Leeknow, Felix was sleeping deeply, you try to rid of lee know hands from your waist.... You slowly rid off and felix hand also...
You go slowly to aesthy and Jessica and close the door silently.
Aesthy: are you okay the princess girl?.?
You: me princess? I am not that much okay, my legs hurt because what was done yesterday night.
Jessica: i hear your cute moan , your moan make me fall in love with you , may i touch your boobs please now?! Please?.
You: what is in my boobs? They are not even that soft...
Jessica: so let me touch it!.
You: o- okay you can touch a little.
*jessica touches normally so you won't get hurt*
You: ugh it hurts!!..
Aesthy: shhhhh , i think you wake them up with your cute loud voice.
Leeknow: what is happening here,
Why the hell Jessica and aesthy are you here in the door side with my kitten? Did you do something wrong to my kitten?
Felix: what the hell is happening here *in sleepy eyes*
Hyunjin: someone called me? My princess of course....
*you run too fast and nobody sees you, you goes to the room where was aesthy and Jessica was sleeping, you find your phone there and then text's your bestie.
You: hey bestie come to felix house i need something from you!! If you don't come i would come to your house..... 😭
Your bestie: what happened my princess??? Everything is okay??? Okay i am coming to take you from there! Let me wear my tomboy clothes, i am coming soon!!! Don't worry my princess, you set your clothes on the suitcase fastly! I am coming!!
You: thanks you! I love you very much , muahhhh! 💞😭✨i don't need to pack my clothes rn.
Leeknow: so you are texting your bestir to take you from here??? *get's very angry as hell*
Hyunjin: i won't let you go!!!!!!
*felix takes your phone to see what did you text your bestie. And he get angry because of this*
Felix: so this is what you said to your bestie.... I didn't expect this thing from you.... *serious face*
Aesthy: should i help you girl....
*innocent you, a fake smile with tear's back in your eyes, you smile at aesthy*
You: i don't need help.. Thanks you for asking....
*your bestie arrived with her bike in outside felix house, you goes to the door + hyunjin, felix, leeknow was angry but still trying to stop you from going*
Your bestie: i am here my princess!
What happen tell me everything!! I would still mess with your 3 boyfriends if they won't let you go!!
*you hugs your bestie and start crying in her arm but silently*
Leeknow: i won't let her go to you!! Uhhh! *pulls you from your bestie*
You: let me talk me to her! I am having a horrible period today i want advice from my bestie! *You
say in anger but still cute as hell*
Hyunjin: you gived me heart attack already princess. *giggles with wild big eyes*
Felix: love, you should tell me this thing earlier, i probably would give you a great treatment for this..
Leeknow: you made me angry because of this. I would probably give you punishment for this kitten, i would be ready tonight..
Your bestie: uffff! I know this was a code language but this time i forgot about this. I am idiot though...
Jessica: i also know information about this you should ask me rn.
You: ohh!......
*after few hours, you and bestie in room, she gives you advice about it and noted everything about it and then you and your bestie, hyunjin, felix, leeknow were watching tv, you talk with your bestie*
You: sometimes, i want a baby i really love babies i would be still happy with my future baby, if my husband would leave me or divorce me... I really want a baby...
Your bestie: you really love newborn baby that much? Who would give you a baby? *says louder so they can listen, what you wanted*
Leeknow: you want a baby? I can give you one i would probably fill a junior in your belly! Wanna try! Come here my kitten let's start!
Hyunjin: i am ready to give you a junior right now!
Felix: first practice then we should go deeper as hell.
*you was freeze for some second*
Your bestie: you can do it, and also you would not have periods for like 9 months, someone really said man is the best cooker he can literally fill a woman belly for 9 months. Why should you go and try it princess?
You: but... I am on my periods....
leeknow: it's okay kitten. don't care about periods.
*felix carries you and goes to the room and undress your clothes*
You: i can't do this...
Felix: you can do it, i am with you my love.
You: it's okay to do it in periods?
Felix: it's normal for everyone...
.
.
.
Part 9 ends here
Bye... I am crazy after writing this story.. I need anti delusional pills