danceracha loves y'n? part 6

*Hyunjin woke ups and sees , you are sleeping in the couch. He realizes he was just dreaming about last night*
Hyunjin: uhh!!! *angry and goes to get shower in the bathroom*
You: uff!! I have to get ready fast cause i have to meet that beautiful and cute girl in the McDonald's and i also need to cook breakfast for them! Should i take them to the McDonald's too? Maybe.... Well i wish i was her friend... What the hell i am thinking! After meeting her she would definitely be my friend._.
*you goes to give breakfast to felix*
Felix: thanks you love! Well you look so hot and cute in this dress! Are you going somewhere?
You: yes i am going to meet a girl in a McDonald's! If you want you can come too!
Felix: yeah! I want come with you, let me tell Hyungs too, to come with you!
You: you should tell them to not come.... They will stay home..
Felix: *angry* if they don't come i would not be going!!!! I am going to call them!!! understand!! Don't make me angry!
You: *trying to hold your tears* s- sorry............ 🥺
Hyunjin: heyy princess, you look so sexy and cute today in this dress. Why are you holding your tears? May i know who hurted my princess?
Lee know: My kitten being sexy today! I think i am needy after seeing you like this kitten!
You: Stop calling sexy.....
Felix: sorry love, i hurted you... I didn't meant to say it...
You: it's not your fault... It's my fault... I will do anything you want hyunjin, lee know and felix....
Felix: hyunjin your already ready! Everyone is ready so let's go to cafeteria shop.
*you all goes to the McDonald's*
You: hey i am here! You all sit here.. We will go somewhere after i finish to talking to her okay?
Felix: okay go... Should we order something to eat?
*you already gone to meet the girl*
Leeknow: so let's order...
Hyunjin: burger , pizza! And americano joa~
Felix: probably!..
Waiter: what's your order sir's?
Felix: 4 burger, maximum large pizxa, a coffee and anything?
Leeknow: a pregnancy test kit!
Hyunjin: what?? Lee know hyung what are you talking? *laughs*
Felix: don't tell me.. My love is pregnant?!??
Leeknow: *smirks*
Hyunjin: he is just joking felix... We don't anything..
Waiter: okay!! thank you for the order!
You: hi... What's your name may i know your introduction?
Aesthy: hi i am aesthy nice to meet you girl...
You: welcome.. Well can i be your friend if you don't mind?
Aesthy: yeah sure why not! Well meet my best friend!
Jessica: hii i am Jessica and nice to meet you!
You: you both are cute though!
Jessica: well... I have say.. You look sexy and the people are watching you not gonna lie. Your boobs looks so cute that i wanna touch them....
Aesthy: what the hell Jessica! Don't make her embarrass! Sorry my bestie say everything she thinks in her mind!
You: no , it's okay.... *embarrass*
Hyunjin: doesn't she looking sexy though?
Leeknow: ya she is very much! I am getting very needy, i think i would do this here now.
Felix: leeknow hyung i know you are needy but don't try to do it in public.
Leeknow: you are right felix but i can't control myself anymore....
Hyunjin: i think i am getting needy too....
Felix: maybe i am too..... *smirks*
*you sees lee know , hyunjin and lee know are watching at your side*
You: oh my god maybe they are watching Jessica and aesthy, they  looks like are eating my friends with the eyes on their face, maybe they are needy because aesthy and jessica looks beautiful...
you: i think i have a chance, i can make Jessica + hyunjin couple and aesthy + leeknow. It should be good!
Aesthy: i think i should go to the toilet!
Jessica: i am coming to have fun in the toilet with you!
You; wha? You both are lesbian?
Aesthy: what the hell are you talking Jessica! Sorry she is just like a lesbian though , she always say same with other girls. Well i will cone later, let me go to the toilet.
You: okay. You go, should i order something?
*aesthy goes to the toilet*
Jessica: we should order a cute cake?
You: okay! Should i ask you something?
Jessica: yes sure! Well i have say something too, the 3 boys looks hungry of needs from you.. They are looking you from the start when you come here! Maybe it because you look very sexy in the clothes you are wearing. That pink mini skirt you weared is just fire and that is why the 3 boys is looking at you... Well i was interested in you to.
You; wha???? I- i - i thought they were looking at you and aesthy.....
Jessica... Will you be gf? Not mine.. The 3 boys in the back you can choose them which you want........
Jessica: naahhh i am interested in you and other girls.
You: ohh maybe aesthy wants a bf?
Jessica: nah she doesn't too. Because she is mine and she always mine!....
You: so it's proved you are lesbian?
Jessica: yes i am!
You: so should we somewhere together? And i forgot to tell you. The 3 boys in the back, 2 are my friends and 1 is my boyfriend.
Jessica: oh really?? But the it doesn't looks like you have 1 boyfriend , it looks like you have all of them the way they are looking at you..
You: just forgot them.. I have to pay the bill okay!
Jessica: okay you pay i will eat everything today.
You: okay eat whatever you want! Wait my phone and my bag???!!
*you realise your bag was in lee know hands*
You: oh shit! My bag is in lee know hands!
*you was scare to go but you have to go and take the bag*
You: h- hi did you eat something guys? I just forgot my bag.. Lee know give my bag i have to pay for the food...
Lee know: i already payed for it. You don't. To need to pay, can't we go hone now? I am very needy right now my kitten....
Jessica: ho guys! How are you guys!
Guys i have idea to go to a club right now!
Hyunjin: yeah we can go right princess?
Jessica: let should we go right now!.
.
.
.
Part 6 ends
Check put part 7