In short, the consequence of this matter was that Ming Si developed a kind of PTSD from the phrase Dog Liang Xian for a long time. She hadn't used that nickname for a while, and she was also forced to correct Liang Yican's address of her father.

If it wasn't for the fact that Liang Xian knew the passcode to their all the rooms in their home, Ming Si might have immediately moved to the guest room and locked the door tightly.

One night, she couldn't hold back and complained to him, "Liang Xian, I feel like you're not treating me as well as before!"

"Where am I falling short?" His tone carried a hint of satisfaction as he casually shifted the blanket aside a bit and hugged her from behind.

Ming Si let him make these intimate gestures, but she wore an almost pouting expression as she turned around in his embrace. She pointedly tapped his shoulder and said, "You've become less considerate of my feelings."

"How so?" Liang Xian kissed her earlobe.

There was a faint, subtle scent on her body, not a perfume, but it made him feel close to her when he smelled it.

So, he was particularly fond of hugging her.

"Canbao doesn't address me as Mommy, and it upsets me," Ming Si withdrew her finger and wrapped her arm around herself, "Why is she only addressing you as Daddy? Doesn't she like me?"

After she was discharged from the hospital, the nanny took care of the baby most of the time, while Liang Xian took care of her.

Once she was out of the postpartum period, they slowly began learning how to care for the baby together. She admitted that Liang Xian was more involved, handling tasks like preparing formula and feeding solids.

But wasn't she working hard too? She endured a ten-month pregnancy and then went through childbirth! She had suffered much more than he had!

"Because Daddy is easier to pronounce," Liang Xian chuckled softly, "How could she not like you? Where did you get that idea?"

Ming Si gave him a sidelong glance, "Really?"

She tried it herself.

"Well, a few days ago, I saw a statistical report that said most babies tend to say Daddy," Liang Xian ran a hand through her long hair, helping it fall behind her back, "It's related to the way the sounds are formed."

Suddenly, Liang Xian took on the persona of a meticulous scientist. Ming Si found it a bit unusual.

She glanced at him, and in a split second, a thought crossed her mind. Her tone heightened, "So you knew she would say Daddy first, and that's why you made a bet with me?"

Liang Xian's hand paused, "Not really."

He had only stumbled upon that statistical report after the bet was already made.

But Ming Si didn't believe him. She wriggled out of his embrace and, looking annoyed, said, "Why didn't I notice you were so wicked before? No, that bet doesn't count anymore."

"Alright, it doesn't count," seeing her sulking appearance, Liang Xian chuckled softly. He extended his arm, wanting to pull her closer to sit down, "Don't be angry anymore, alright?"

"Then tell me, aren't you very dog-like?" No matter how he tried to make amends, Ming Si remained unmoving.

At this point, Liang Xian could only go along with her, "En."

"Then say it. If you say it, I won't be mad anymore," Ming Si suddenly wanted to play a trick, her eyes shimmering with mischief. She curled her lips slightly, "Say it like a dog barking."