From here, the panoramic view revealed a curving coastline, with waves chasing and surging onto the shore, gradually receding only to return again.

At this moment, their friends in Pingcheng were just waking up, sending New Year's greetings one after another.

Ming Si replied to each message one by one, while having her meals fed to her by Liang Xian.

After lunch, they played a bit of pool in the mansion's billiard room. When the sun's intensity waned a bit, they got ready to go out.

The island was picturesque, and even at this time of day, the sunlight was intense.

Ming Si meticulously applied sunscreen to herself, then applied it to Liang Xian as well. He acted uncooperative, frustrating her before coaxing her with a soft chuckle.

After some playful banter for over ten minutes, they were set to leave. Ming Si wore her sunhat and sunglasses as she confidently directed Liang Xian to hold an umbrella for her.

The private island, owned by one of Liang Xian's friends, covered over a hundred hectares. With 360-degree coastal access, it had been developed into a beautiful holiday destination.

The area they were staying in wasn't accessible to the public. It was a significant distance from the main tourist spots and was monitored by security personnel.

Ming Si wore oversized black sunglasses, her lips tinted red and subtly shimmering with gold. Standing beside Liang Xian, they both looked striking — him handsome and her beautiful. Not to mention that they had specially coordinated their outfits today, wearing matching patterned shirts and skirts like a couple.

During their tour around the green island to observe the tropical rainforest, a few people even took pictures of them.

Liang Xian signaled for Shi Tai to step forward and handle the situation.

With all the subtlety of a sledgehammer, Shi Tai sternly issued the command to immediately delete the photos. His tall and imposing figure, combined with his stern expression, nearly made the young girls turn pale and burst into tears from fear.

Ming Si looked at Liang Xian with a speechless expression. The implication in her gaze was clearly asking him if his bodyguard was missing a few screws. Liang Xian understood her silent question and lightly chuckled in response.

There were many tourist activities on the island: swimming, helicopter sightseeing, snorkeling, boating, fishing, and the like. However, Ming Si wasn't interested in most water-based activities. In the end, the two of them returned to the vacation mansion together.

"You could go snorkeling, you know. I'll watch from the sidelines," Ming Si swung Liang Xian's hand, "Why don't you go in the water if I'm not going?"

She could tell that Liang Xian actually enjoyed activities like swimming and snorkeling.

"How about swimming now?" Liang Xian gestured towards the nearby beach.

This part of the island was seldom visited, maintained periodically by dedicated staff. The beach featured soft and pure sand, and the sea was exceptionally clear.

"Sure, I'll watch you swim," Ming Si expressed her position clearly, emphasizing, "After all, I won't be going in."

She still had a bit of fear of water, an instinctive aversion. Her decision was almost instinctual.

Liang Xian ruffled her hair, "Alright."

Back at the mansion, Liang Xian changed into swim trunks and brought two towels. Ming Si reapplied sunscreen and also brought a swimming tube.