"You have such beautiful thoughts," Ming Si poked his Adam's apple, muttering.

However, despite her seemingly unwilling attitude, upon careful consideration, she realized he was right.

It's just that the current situation was a bit tricky.

Ming Si hadn't forgotten that during Cheng Yu's birthday party, she and Liang Xian's relationship had been unexpectedly exposed, leaving Cheng Yu shocked to the point of being dumbfounded, making a ruckus that could rival a duck farm.

Not to mention how this time might turn out...

"I'll go upstairs to freshen up. You go open the door," Ming Si quickly came up with an idea. Before leaving, she emphasized, "You're not allowed to let them come up, got it? Not allowed!"

Liang Xian watched her retreating figure and chuckled.

Now that she was going upstairs, she might not come down for an hour or two.

After he had freshened up and changed into his usual clothes, he leisurely opened the door.

The moment he opened the door, three pairs of eyes immediately locked onto him.

Ming Si finished her makeup while looking at the mirror. She lightly smoothed the collar of her sweater with her fingers, making sure that in its natural state, it could cover the traces of last night's kiss marks. Only then did she exhale slightly in relief.

She hooked her finger around the hairband that held her hair and gently pulled it down, causing her long black hair to cascade down.

She stared at herself in the mirror for a long time until it was almost twelve o'clock.

Ming Si tapped the dressing table with her fingertips, estimating that nearly an hour had passed. Liang Xian must have given his explanations by now, as for Cheng Yu, he had probably caused enough of a commotion. Right now, she would quietly go downstairs, avoiding the fanciful gossip and questioning.

So she stood up, took a deep breath in front of the mirror, and pretending everything was normal, she headed downstairs.

At first glance, she saw a few people sitting separately on the couch, casually having a chat, appearing no different from their usual gatherings.

Ming Si gathered herself and continued walking over with a composed stride. Unfortunately, before she could naturally take a seat, Cheng Yu shattered the deliberately created atmosphere of nothing happened.

He slapped the sofa heavily, "Ming Si! You've made us suffer so much with your lies!"

Startled by his sudden outburst and loud voice, Ming Si's composed exterior nearly cracked. She cleared her throat and was about to muster some confidence to say something when Liang Xian slightly stood up and reached for her hand.

Under the intense scrutiny of everyone's eyes, he pulled her to sit beside him.

Then, his eyebrows raised slightly, and he smiled lightly, "Allow me to introduce, this is my wife."

Cheng Yu: "..."

Ke Lijie: "..."

Yu Chuan: "..."

Of course, they knew she was his wife. The problem was, what happened between them that their relationship changed from incompatible like water and fire to sticking to each other like glue? Could someone please provide a recap?

Ming Si didn't know that while she was upstairs, Liang Xian basically didn't say much to the three of them.

Just letting them accept that the woman who had appeared at the door was indeed her was already quite a challenge. Cheng Yu had questioned the meaning of life. He, in an attempt to delude himself, even entertained wild speculations like twins and plastic surgery.