"Loosen your grip a bit," she tapped Liang Xian's shoulder, but she ended up poking her own wrist, which made her quickly retract her hand under the covers. She looked at him with dissatisfaction.

However, as she looked at him, the memories of last night's terrifying experience flooded back.

Initially, everything had seemed quite pleasant. Liang Xian didn't appear to have much experience, but he was patient and careful. After they kissed, he explored step by step, and she didn't experience any discomfort.

But later on, things took a turn.

And the man seemed to develop quite a taste for it, and once things started, they couldn't be stopped. Even the time he carried her to the bathroom wasn't spared.

In short, that night essentially reshaped Ming Si's understanding of the word man.

Liang Xian remained silent, and of course, he didn't take her words seriously. Instead, he pulled her closer by the shoulder and kissed her nose.

Ming Si suddenly didn't know how to face him. Although they had been sleeping together for the past few days, after last night, she felt a sense of intimacy, mixed with a hint of shyness.

She closed her eyes and buried her face in the covers, her voice slightly hoarse as she said, "I want some water."

"I'll get it for you," he responded quickly.

"Never mind," Ming Si changed her mind again. Before he could get up, she grabbed his waist and buried her face in his arm, complaining with a slightly muffled voice, "Massage me first."

Following her request, Liang Xian extended his hand. Seeing her still buried her head like a quail, he chuckled softly. "Feeling stuffy?"

Ming Si: "..."

She didn't even want to lift her head.

At this moment, she was in a state of extreme reluctance to face Liang Xian.

She had a strong feeling that if she looked at him, her face would quickly turn as red as a tomato.

However, the next second, she was forced to lift her head and met his gaze.

Perhaps due to crying so much last night, there was a faint hint of redness at the corners of her eyes. Coupled with her fair complexion, it looked rather enchanting.

Liang Xian's gaze deepened, but before he could say anything, Ming Si seemed to sense something and quickly retreated back into the covers.

Her voice came through the covers, slightly muffled, "You're not allowed to think about it. Not today, no, not this whole week."

Before her words could fully sink in, the blanket covering her was lifted by the man, letting the white light in. Then, he leaned down for a kiss.

After the kiss, he tugged the corner of his lip and casually smiled. "What am I thinking?"

"..."

Rogue.

On this day, Ming Si practically slept from early to late, even brushing her teeth and washing her face was taken care of by Liang Xian, who brought everything to the bedside.

She had the intention to make things a little difficult for him by using this opportunity, bossing him around to do this and that. She almost went through all the pillows in the house before finding a soft and comfortable one that was just right to support her lower back.

Liang Xian had changed into a clean shirt and trousers and was sitting on a chair by the bedroom window, browsing on his tablet.

The armchair he was sitting in was from a luxury brand in Spain, with a square and simple design that exuded a sense of minimalism. With his tall and well-proportioned figure, sitting on it and performing even a casual movement, he looked like he was posing for a magazine cover.