She took a screenshot and sent it to Liang Xian, waiting to see how he'd react.

Just after sending it, she heard Lin Xijia exclaim, "Oh my!"

Ming Si looked over, "What's wrong?"

"Why did Feng Shiru... like this Weibo post?" Lin Xijia's expression was filled with confusion, "Does she also enjoy this kind of competition? Or is she trying to sell that persona of Although I appear gentle, I'm actually very passionate, unlike other female celebrities?"

Before she could finish speaking, her phone was forcibly requisitioned by Ming Si.

Sure enough, a few minutes ago, Feng Shiru had liked the Weibo post.

The comment section was already filled with fans wondering why Feng Shiru liked the post, and some humorous remarks like Rounding up to the nearest whole number, Feng Shiru and I are married now! and Isn't Feng Shiru from Pingcheng? Am I going to start waiting at PARROT to run into her? and Quietly asking, what exactly is MMA?

Ming Si took the time to scroll through the comments from beginning to end, then she went back to the top. Feng Shiru had already replied to a comment about bumping into her at PARROT with a simple Guess.

Although the Weibo post appeared innocuous, Ming Si felt that it wasn't as simple as it seemed.

Lin Xijia's speculation, driven by her extreme malice, was even more pointed, "Tell me! Is she trying to get close to Liang Xian?"

There was no way around it; the impression Feng Shiru had left during high school as a sweet and innocent girl was deeply ingrained. She excelled at playing the victim and acting weak, appearing pure and harmless, but behind that façade was a complex individual who could deceive people and lead them into traps.

"She dares," Ming Si handed the phone back to Lin Xijia, lifted her arm and looked sideways, her gaze filled with determination, "I'll make sure there's nothing left of her."

"Your Majesty, the Empress, is mighty!" Lin Xijia clasped her hands together.

After that banquet, Ming Si and Feng Shiru hadn't been in contact or had any interactions for a long time. While Feng Shiru frequently appeared on television and Weibo, Ming Si rarely watched TV these days, and when she did catch sight of something on Weibo, she simply scrolled past it without engaging.

If it weren't for Feng Shiru liking the post about [PARROT] today, Ming Si might have almost forgotten that Feng Shiru had once secretly admired Liang Xian.

Ultimately, Feng Shiru's ability to betray her stemmed from this secret crush.

Though Ming Si didn't particularly like Feng Shiru, she wasn't trembling at the sight of a like from her. Besides, their falling out had nothing to do with Liang Xian; it was all about Feng Shiru's character.

However, now that her relationship with Liang Xian was different, she decided to ask him a few questions.

So that evening, when Liang Xian returned home, he saw Ming Si sitting upright on the living room couch, one leg crossed over the other, with her hands resting on the armrests.

Shi Tai stood not far behind her, standing straight as if he were preparing to preside over a court session.

"Is your stomach not hurting anymore?" He walked over, but just as he reached the couch, Ming Si lifted a foot and pushed it against his knee, saying, "Don't come any closer."

Her expression and body language clearly said: I'm really angry.

Liang Xian halted in his tracks. Ming Si gestured to the spot beside her, her tone very serious, "Sit over there. I have a few questions to ask."