4: Watching Castle Dimitrescu

NICKNAMES THAT THEY CALL YOU.

Donna Beneviento calls you Doll, Alcina Dimitrescu calls you Draga Mea, Mia Winters calls you Sweetheart, Mother Miranda (Mira) calls you Dove, Cassandra (Cass) Dimitrescu calls you Pet, Daniela (Dan) Dimitrescu calls you Angel, Bela Dimitrescu calls you Little One.

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

"Okay, Dimitrescu's you might want to not get over excited about what is gonna happen." Mrswmaximoff says as she looks at the girls. Cassandra knows right away and has a great grin on her face.

She chuckles, "This chapter is called, Castle Dimitrescu." She say, "Hah!" Cassandra laughs as she rises her hands in excitement. "We finally get to see pet." She yells, Bela though frowns. "And that man-thing."

She scoffs as Dan nods. Ethan and Y/n enter the castle, struggling to open the massive gate. Dan claps her hands with a smile on her face, she was so excited. That she and her family get to meet the angel.

Hopeful nothing bad happens with the man-thing there. The castle is very richly decorated. "Of course, it is." Alcina says as she leans back in her chair. You get the best if you are the best. There are carpets, expensive furniture, frescoes, paintings, exquisite carvings...

"The is one painting that I love so much." Alcina says as she looks at her daughters. "Could Rose be here...?" Ethan mutters, Ethan glares at the Dimitrescu's. Did they really hide his daughter there, if they did he'll kill them.

Slow and painful. as he and Y/n walk over to the large painting at the far end of the room, depicting three young girls. Bela looks at her mother, "Mother." She says, Alcina looks at her with a nod.

"Is that the painting that u love so much." Bela asks as Alcina smiles softly at her. "Yes dear it is, u all mean so much to me." Alcina says as she leans forward and kisses each of the girls heads, kissing there rose tattoos.

Y/n smiles and looks down at the girl in her lap that made Mira sit next to them, Eveline was holding Mira hand with one hand and was holding Mia's hand with her other all while sitting in Y/n's lap.

Y/n gently pats her head, smiling as she watches Eveline lean into her. "The three Daughters Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela." Y/n mutters as she looks at the girls, "Like what u see, pet?" Cass teases as she winks at Y/n, smirking when Y/n blushes madly.

Why, is this room nearly filled with hot women. Y/n whines in her head, making Mira laugh quietly. Hearing her thoughts. Ethan walks to a table nearby that has a diary lying on it. January 5th- Rednic - Delivery of one male, three females.