Day V- The last hard suffering

Nobody could really sleep, they were nervous, they were afraid that once again, one of those men would enter one of the three rooms and attack.But it wasn't just about that, what if their organization goes bad? Or rather, would it not have worked out?They literally spent the night sleepless, without sleeping a wink. Their hope was only one: save themselves and others.
During the night, they heard a lot of noises, everywhere, in the bathroom, in the hall, from any part of the house, they heard noises, both loud and even small. Why them? Among a lot of people...them, Why? What was the cause? According to them, it wasn't just evil, but there was something else why they did it, but they didn't know why.Maybe...they were really just evil, you can't justify being evil like this, even trying to take their lives in any way.
But they didn't have to worry about that, because the next day, they would all be safe.

The morning after
7.30am

The following morning, as expected, no one had really slept, and whoever had managed to do so would have had at least 1.30 hours of sleep.But there wouldn't have been a problem, after all they would have left in Pete's car, and they would have caught up on the amount of sleep they hadn't slept.
While Jack and Robert were taking everyone else's suitcases from the attic, Robert saw Jack quite thoughtful and quiet, so while he was helping get the suitcases, he chatted a bit.
«Brother, is everything ok? No one here slept well, but we'll catch up on some sleep.»
«The point is, I managed to get that little sleep, but I think I had a nightmare, although I don't remember exactly.»
«I'm sorry for you, but we are all tired, so you are neither the first nor the last. Come on, grab the last suitcases and we'll leave.»
Jack only nodded, and took the last suitcase, then together, they went down to the ground floor. At that point, a very loud noise was heard from the neighborhood.But what happened? They had to find out, then they would leave.

Once the door was opened with everyone's suitcase, a horrible sight emerged. In the distance, you could make out the image of Scary Larry, who had stolen a bloxy-cola,and outside the shop, a black truck with the image of the masks of his "slaves".
It seemed to be coming in the direction of the group, so they had to hurry to ask Pete for a ride. They saw Pete putting his bags in the car at a run, so Mallory immediately asked for a ride for them too.But Pete seemed to ignore this request, so he already got into his pickup truck and started it. When the group begged to let them come up, he fiercely said
«If you would have brought me the food I asked for, perhaps you would have gotten what you deserved, but the girls there just decided to talk to me about it and not bring it to me.So, you don't deserve anything, good luck guys.»
Then he took off in his pickup truck, leaving the poor group alone to stand with their suitcases. They couldn't just stand there, Scary Larry was getting closer, and if they didn't do something, they would die.
They looked around a bit to see what could be done, when suddenly, they saw a sewer, it was the only solution, because they had no means of transport, because they had been "fooled" from Pete, so that was the only solution. One by one, they entered the sewer, and when everyone was inside, walking slowly inside, they began to complain.
«What a smell!»
«It's too tight here!»
«My feet will stink for a month!»
«I feel like throwing up!»
«It sucks here!»
They were the most repeated, but then they stopped immediately, because they realized that it was quite annoying and hateful to complain, what would they have solved like this? Nothing, therefore, they just had to walk and walk.
The place, as you could see, smelled, was disgusting and was quite cramped. You could also see the very deep green water, there was also a current, so if they would fall, they will drown.
Once they got out of the sewer, they had to stand still on a block, because there was no other way to cross that "river". They were done for, now they were stuck in the sewer, and they started arguing among themselves, blaming Fathima and Mallory for not listening to Pete, and they, in defense, only said that they didn't know.But while they were still arguing, more blocks popped up, perfect! Now they could cross the river, being careful of course.
One step at a time, they had to cross that river, which seemed to last an eternity, when in reality it lasted no more than 5 minutes.
It was very risky, because if you accidentally fell or ran, you went into the river, which was very likely that you could get caught, unless someone came to help... this was about to happen to one of them.

🎉 You've finished reading /𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾\ 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗂𝗇 🎉