Day IV-Do what you want to do

The night passed more peacefully than the other two days. No danger, no crowbar... The next morning, they woke up well rested
They were undecided whether to open the cellar door, but they had to, they couldn't stay there for long. So, slowly, they removed the lock from the door and went out.
Aside from the broken window, it looked like nothing had been stolen or broken.The neighborhood was a mess, destroyed houses, ice everywhere...
It seemed they were back to World War I.

They had to buy things to survive, there was no way it would end there. So, Robert he took all the money from his friends and kids, and went out to buy some items that they then had to share.
As he walked, however, he had to be careful of the ice on the ground, as soon as he put his foot on it, a slip. When he managed to get there, there were few things in the shop, but they were useful: some chips, medicine, a biscuit and a teddy bear.
He had to choose wisely, because it seemed like he had a lot of money, but the prices in the store had increased, starting from 20 to 70 dollars.He also had to choose quickly since in an instant, it would get dark.

At home, they didn't do anything special. Amelia and Noah were in the kitchen, and to pass the time, Amelia was making bracelets, one for Noah.
Now you may ask, how did she have the materials to do this? Well, in short, while she was packing her suitcase to go on vacation, she had accidentally brought the materials.She loved making bracelets, she was very good at it, until she was 6 years old.
«What's your favorite color?» She said turning to Noah.
«Blue and green, why? What are you doing?»
«Well, I make bracelets, and I was thinking of making you one, so I asked you»
After finishing the sentence, she continued making the bracelet.

Meanwhile, Mallory had to talk to Fathima, for a suggestion: How to tell Robert that she liked someone else. She then went to talk about it, but Fathima didn't know what to tell her.But she still tried to be helpful
«Well, first, you have to be nice to him. Then you could tell him that you like him as a friend, but you have feelings for someone else. But just curious, who is this someone else you like?»
Mallory said it was a secret and she would know soon. It was still too early to tell her friend that she liked Jack.She didn't want to create any arguments between Robert and Jack, also because the two of them were friends. She therefore would have tried in every way to be kind, and consider Robert only as a friend, after all, she loved him very much, and would never have forgiven herself if she wasn't anymore.
She was paranoid, she knew it, but she considered Robert like a brother, nothing more.She looked at the photos of her and Robert on her phone, thoughtful and worried at the same time, about how he would react to this rejection.
But knowing Robert, she knew that he wasn't a hooligan boy, not even a mafioso or a cammorista, or simply a bully, who for a refusal would have killed her, hurt her or even shouted at her. He had always taken rejection well, of course maybe sometimes he complained, but all in all, he's used to hearing "no".
She was still worried, what if he would change his opinion of her? And if even...
She didn't even want to think about it. She ran her hands through her hair anxiously.
«Don't worry, he loves you a lot, even if you're not engaged. You will see, I am with you.» She turned, and it was Jack talking to her. He said that because he was also anxious, because he too loved Robert, and didn't want to argue or anything, but behave normally, like they talked to each other on discord and how they talked to each other in the days before.

«My god, the prices in the shop have increased, they make it harder for us to survive!» Robert shouted as he entered the house, carrying a bag with a few but useful things.
«Couldn't you just steal?» Noah said, waving and hugging him.
«I would have done it, dear, but the people, even though the city is a disaster, still work»
After saying hello to everyone else and asking if they were okay, he went into the kitchen and removed the stuff he'd picked up from the store, then threw the bag in the bin. He had bought: 10 medicines (five hospital ones, and five other normal ones), 5 packs of crisps , 5 bloxi-colas and...a dish?
But what would they have done with a dish?You ask yourself.Well, it occurred to Robert that they could make an apple pie. But how useless! They would have already used up the things they had for a stupid apple pie...so they had thought.
However, they shouldn't waste time complaining, they had to divide the things, there were a lot of them, so everyone had to take the things that could be useful to them.