"Never mind, I don't want to listen," Ming Si finally made up her mind and raised her head defiantly, saying, "Anyway, I'm not dating little Liang Xian from elementary school. What he thinks is none of my business."

Liang Xian heard the implication and slightly curved his lips.

After a moment, he asked softly, "Then, do you want the one in front of you?"

Do I want it?

She needed to think about it carefully.

She couldn't agree too quickly.

Ming Si glanced at him while hugging the cushion, then quickly looked away, her cheeks slightly flushed, "...Yes."

Liang Xian smiled.

His voice was already somewhat deep, and his laughter seemed to flow from his throat, with a hint of hoarseness and sensuality, quite alluring.

Ming Si's face grew redder. Feeling nervous and flustered, she didn't know how to respond. She suddenly stood up and thought of the main task at hand, "Then, I'll go take a shower."

As she spoke, she was about to take a step, but Liang Xian unexpectedly grabbed her hand and gently pulled her into his arms.

The world spun before her eyes and her consciousness went blank for a moment. When she came back to her senses, she was surrounded by his faint woody fragrance.

Her heart pounded like a drum, and her cheek happened to press against his shirt that was dampened by the rain.

"You run so fast," she heard him speak with a teasing tone, close to her ear, "Were you so shy when you touched my Adam's apple while drunk?"

This person! He always brought up the most embarrassing moments!

Ming Si was about to get angry and retort while in his embrace, "You...!"

But the rest of her words were blocked in her throat.

Because Liang Xian suddenly leaned down and kissed her, his lips tightly pressed against hers. He held the back of her head with one hand, his fingers tangling in her hair, while the other hand naturally wrapped around her waist.

Their breaths mingled, faint yet scorching, brushing against her nose.

Ming Si's head went bang, seemingly as if it was about to explode from the heat.

All the curses she had prepared for him vanished.

She had no experience with kissing, so she felt a bit flustered.

Liang Xian was also inexperienced, but seeing her flustered, he felt he was was much more composed. Perhaps because men naturally excelled in this area, at first, it was just tentative contact, lightly touching and then parting their lips, gently landing on her nose and forehead.

Later, the kiss deepened gradually.

Between their lips and teeth, there was only the intertwined and refreshing breath of each other.

This kiss lasted for a long time, but it's not convenient to describe it in detail on Jinjiang platform. [I guess the author is saying that he/she cannot describe the kiss in details without getting banned on the platform he/she was publishing this novel.]

Ming Si's fingers unconsciously grasped his shirt, her heart beating faster and her grip tightening, as if she couldn't bear it, she leaned her waist backward.

Liang Xian finally released her after noticing her little actions. Their foreheads leaned against each other; his Adam's apple rolled heavily as his gaze became deep and dark