She absentmindedly picked one and put it in her mouth, but the popcorn tasted less delicious than it smelled. After eating a few pieces, Ming Si lost interest and wiped her hands with a wet tissue before turning her attention to the screen.

She had been distracted for too long and now she couldn't keep up with the plot. She didn't know how the male and female protagonists went from arguing fiercely one second to cuddling and cooing the next.

After watching for a few minutes, Ming Si realized that it wasn't that she couldn't keep up with the plot, but that it was simply a poorly written romance movie with illogical twists and turns.

No wonder there were only a few people watching.

It was all because they were too casual in choosing the movie.

Ming Si yawned out of boredom; her eyes became a bit teary from drowsiness.

However, she quickly remembered something and sat up straight, reaching out to Liang Xian, "Let me see your phone."

Was she eager to see the nickname again?

Liang Xian curved his lips and suggested, "How about I take a screenshot and send it to you?"

Ming Si took the phone and glared at him, "What are you thinking? I'm not that narcissistic—unlock it."

Liang Xian didn't know what she was up to, but he complied.

Ming Si opened WeChat and openly announced her purpose, "I'm checking to see if you have any Zhao Fairy, Qian Fairy, Sun Fairy, Li Fairy, and so on."

Was she suspecting that he had all the common surnames in his contacts with the Fairy word attached to them?

Her words almost made Liang Xian burst into laughter.

Supporting his forehead with one hand, he looked at her for a moment before teasing, "Did you find them?"

Ming Si had no intention of prying into his privacy; she just casually glanced at the screen.

Liang Xian's contact list was the same as hers, all with regular names.

For some reason, this realization made Ming Si a little happy. She returned the phone to him and said with a You're sensible tone, "There can only be one fairy."

Liang Xian responded with an En, and a slight smile appeared on his lips as he added, "Just one, and that's you."

Satisfied, Ming Si reclined back in her seat and pinched the little yellow duck's face. The couple on the screen had not yet finished their kiss, but somehow, they looked more pleasing to her than before.

After a moment's thought, she said, "Should I change your nickname too? It's only fair."

Liang Xian was quite surprised, "Change it to what?"

Ming Si paused for a moment, a mischievous smile appeared on her lips, but she quickly suppressed it.

She took out her phone, went to Liang Xian's nickname page, made the change, and handed it to him.

Liang Xian looked at it with interest.

The nickname she changed to read——The Pig Raised by the Fairy.

He almost burst out laughing when he read it.

He almost burst out laughing at her audacity. He leaned over, resting his elbow on her side, and with a threatening arc in his eyebrows, he said, "Ming Si, if you want to fight, just say so."

After locking eyes with him for two seconds, Ming Si hummed disdainfully and turned around to block his view. She made a few more changes to the nickname.