Thus, she silently watched for a while, looking focused.

When the scene entered a vast sea, Ming Si cleared her throat, suppressing her wildly beating heart, took off her glasses, and stuffed the small yellow duck into Liang Xian's arms, "I'm going to the restroom."

As in, she wouldn't be coming back.

Liang Xian leaned back against the chair. He took the little yellow duck with his right hand and extended his left arm, blocking her seat, "Didn't you just go before the movie started?"

Ming Si: "..."

You remember that so clearly?

He also took off his glasses.

Taking advantage of his height, he leaned slightly and his arm trapped her in the seat, blocking her way.

With no way to retreat, Ming Si pushed his hand and said unkindly, "Don't I have permission to go again? I need to touch up my makeup."

"Your makeup looks fine, no need to touch up," Liang Xian remained unmoved.

"...If you say I don't need to touch up, I don't need to?"

As the time approached five minutes and thirty seconds, Ming Si couldn't care about anything else. She said she wanted to stand up, but unexpectedly, Liang Xian withdrew his left hand, leaned over, and used his right hand to encircle her in the seat more firmly.

The distance suddenly became very close; Ming Si instinctively leaned back, her back pressed deeply against the backrest.

The light from the screen projected from the front, casting Liang Xian's features in varying depths of light and shadow. The area around his eyebrows and eye sockets appeared particularly three-dimensional, adding a touch of grace to his charming peach blossom eyes.

It was only at this moment that Ming Si noticed that he had a faint mole at the corner of his eye, light brown in color. Softly illuminated by the light, it was oddly captivating.

She could even faintly smell a woody masculine fragrance.

This time, it seemed like a different scent, slightly softer than the usual cool tones he used, with a hidden aggressiveness yet delicate.

She was momentarily captivated, then called back by his carefree voice.

"Ming Si," Liang Xian rested his finger on the armrest, raised his eyebrow, and the peach blossom eyes held a hint of amusement, "Were you deliberately causing trouble for me?"

Looking into his eyes, Ming Si felt guilty for two seconds.

But admitting to it was impossible, so she avoided the topic and tried to push his arm away, "Let go. If you don't let go, I'll scream pervert."

"You can scram if you want," Liang Xian remained indifferent and even laughed softly.

With his charming appearance, his slightly narrowed eyes and his carefree demeanor, he exuded a sense of romance.

Annoyed, Ming Si glared at him, struggling to stand up. However, she was held more tightly instead. In the end, she had no choice but to compromise, "Let go first..."

Before she finished speaking, she suddenly felt a heavy impact on her back.

Her exclamation was suppressed in her throat, and she uncontrollably lunged forward, falling into a firm embrace the next moment.

Amidst the chaos, her lips brushed against his cheek, and finally, her nose bumped into his shoulder.

A tingling pain came half a second later, and Ming Si whimpered, her forehead pressing against his shoulder, the pain causing her to frown deeply.