"Brother Xian, how could you leave Ming Si in the bushes?! What if she was taken away by a bad person! I've misjudged you!" Cheng Yu scolded him without hesitation. It seemed that his intention to scold Ling Xian was not just talk, "You treat Ming Si so badly, even though she's your wife! Scumbag!"

Before Ling Xian could say anything, he was left speechless by the scumbag label he just received. Next to him, Ming Si had already burst into laughter, her eyes and brows clearly expressing her schadenfreude.

He couldn't help but raise his lips slightly, but then he quickly returned to his senses and leaned back against the car seat. He then turned on the speaker, "Listen to where she is."

Ming Si stifled her laughter and remained silent.

Having waited for a while yet not getting any confirmation of Liang Xian's words, Cheng Yu was genuinely angry, "Brother Xian!"

Liang Xian looked at Ming Si and tsked, "Cheng Yu, think carefully. With Ming Si's personality, if I really left her in the bushes, would she not be angry? Could she still talk to me in that tone just now?"

Was he saying that her temper was bad?

Ming Si glared at him.

Liang Xian looked at Ming Si, the corner of his lips slightly curved. Just as he was about to say something, Cheng Yu immediately interjected through phone, sounding very indignant, "Don't make excuses. Ming Si is probably too wronged to be in the mood to get angry! Besides, it was so cold last night; she might have been too frozen to react!"

Liang Xian: "..."

He couldn't help it, so he turned his head slightly and let out a low laugh.

Ming Si: "..."

Very well, she added another name to her grudge list.

The black Bentley drove into Shuiyun Bay. As soon as it stopped in front of Villa No. 17, Ming Si opened the door and got out of the car without even giving Liang Xian a chance to speak.

The ten hours spent at his palce were like a Waterloo in her life. Ming Si had already made up her mind to quickly put it behind her and erase Liang Xian from her memory. She didn't want to think about it at all.

As soon as she arrived home, she made an appointment with a beautician to come over. Then, she changed her clothes and immersed herself in a bathtub filled with camellia essential oil, closing her eyes to relax.

Perhaps because her nerves were relaxed, memories that she had deliberately suppressed started flooding back and replaying in her mind, full of awkward moments. She alternated between embarrassment and indignation, causing the water in the bathtub to splash and eventually pulling the rubber duck in the water in frustration.

Liang Xian was really clueless. Didn't he ever spend the night with a girl? Didn't he know that the most important step for a fairy before going to bed was to remove her makeup!

The rubber duck let out a quack as if agreeing with her.

"I suspect you are deliberately showing off," Lin Xijia leaned in, carefully examining Ming Si's face and even poking it with her hand, "Your skin is so tender that one can squeeze water out of it. Where is the damage?"

Inside the VIP private hot spring pool at the West Suburb Kerry Hotel, Ming Si leaned against the pool wall, closed her eyes to rest. But upon hearing Lin Xijia's words, she quickly sat up, and the hot towel on her forehead fell into the water with a plop, "I've been taking good care of it for two days, so of course it's recovered. But that's not the point..."