He Sui, who was originally standing on the backrest of the sofa, was startled by her suddenly swinging leg, and its fur bristled.

Liang Xian: "..."

Ming Si had a pair of straight and attractive long legs, with a fair and slender ankle, forming a stark contrast against the black leather sofa.

Liang Xian's gaze lingered on her for a moment and suddenly felt a slight tightness in his throat.

He looked away, turned around, and found a thin blanket in the bedroom. He bent down and covered her.

At this moment, Ming Si, in a semi-conscious state, said, "I want to drink water..."

He whispered, "Get up and drink."

She curled up and didn't move.

Helpless, Liang Xian had to bend down to help her up.

In the hot summer weather, Ming Si was only wearing a thin strap dress. Despite Liang Xian's intention to keep a distance, he inevitably touched her waist and back.

Delicate and soft.

Liang Xian's Adam's apple rolled slightly, his movements when standing up were almost hasty.

He splashed cold water on his face, leaned against the washbasin, calmed himself, and suppressed the fleeting inappropriate thoughts.

When he came back, Liang Xian saw Ming Si with her face turned upwards, leaning against the sofa. It took a while before she opened her eyes and asked, "Where is this?"

Her voice sounded confused and hesitant, like someone who had lost her memory, but at least it seemed normal, without any drunken madness.

Liang Xian handed her a cup of warm water, "My house."

Unexpectedly, Ming Si raised her hand and blocked the cup. She straightened her posture, crossed one leg over the other, and said in a particularly noble and aloof manner, "Servants, prepare a carriage to Jiayun Palace."

Her demeanor didn't show a trace of drunkenness; yet she blurted a line from a historical drama, staying perfectly in character.

Liang Xian glanced to the side, "What did you say?"

Ming Si glanced at him, still maintaining that tone of an empress from ancient times, she enunciated word by word, "Don't you understand human language? Bengong is tired and wants to return to the palace to rest." [Literally translates to "This Palace". Historically, "本宫" was used as a way for imperial concubines or the empress in ancient China to refer to themselves when speaking in the first person.]

As she spoke, she elegantly extended a hand as if preparing to rest it on the back of a servant's hand.

Liang Xian took two seconds to confirm that she was quite drunk.

But she still maintained her noble and aloof goddess demeanor.

He found it both amusing and ridiculous. He was about to bend down to help her when he paused and instead extended his arm, "Alright, let's return to the palace."

"Not you," Ming Si pushed him away. Her gaze swept around the spacious living room, and she pointed her finger at Shi Tai, who was standing in the corner, "Let him do it."

Shi Tai instinctively stuck himself to the wall.

For some reason, he had a bad feeling about this.

Liang Xian glanced in that direction, his voice indifferent, "Oh? Why him?"

Ming Si squinted her eyes and raised her hand to point at his nose, speaking in a leisurely tone, "You, you're not a good person."

Liang Xian held her hand and put it down, following her words, he asked, "How am I not a good person?"