"It's not like you won't have other suitors, and I have no specific requirements for a partner," Liang Xian sat up straight, propping his head with his hand, and casually said, "So, I might as well go for someone familiar."

This idea coincidentally aligned with her thoughts from earlier.

However, the casual tone in which he said it made Ming Si even more unhappy.

What did he mean by no specific requirements for a partner? It sounded like he reluctantly agreed to the marriage alliance because he had no requirements. Moreover, it seemed that in Liang Xian's eyes, her only advantage was being... familiar?

Did other factors like being beautiful, having a great figure, and being talented... not count at all?

Shi Tai took the wheelchair out of the trunk and swung it in a small arc in the air before placing it on the ground, looking at her deliberately as he spoke, "Miss Ming, this is your wheelchair."

As the wheelchair landed, it stirred up a small gust of wind, and Ming Si subconsciously took a step back.

It had to be said that with a bodyguard like him, he was indeed a formidable weapon for intimidation and threats, a deadly tool.

In the darkness of the night, she couldn't help but feel that the next second, he would take out a pair of sunglasses, put them on, and say with a cold face: The young master has ordered, if you don't accept it, I'll cut off your limbs.

"You can leave it here," Ming Si cleared her throat and took out her phone to make a call, "I'll have someone come to pick it up."

This meant she absolutely refused to sit in it. Shi Tai glanced at Liang Xian beside him, seeing that he didn't react much, he nodded, "Alright."

Auntie Zhang hurriedly arrived at the entrance of the villa. She had known about Ming Si's sprained foot, so she immediately supported her and greeted Liang Xian, "Mr. Liang."

Liang Xian nodded lightly and said to Ming Si, "Then I'll leave."

"Goodbye," Ming Si replied crisply, her tone deliberately sounding cheerful.

Liang Xian smiled and suddenly got closer.

Under the dim night sky, adorned with a few sparse stars, the wind carried a faint and clean woody scent from him.

Strangely enough, his carefree and unruly temperament matched well with the cold and slightly distant woodsy cologne, giving off a sense of charm and restraint.

This proximity and atmosphere coincided with the illogical dream she had.

Ming Si pursed her lips, looking at him warily, "What are you doing?"

"We've resolved our differences, after all," Liang Xian bent down slightly and leaned in, saying, "Come on, give me a smile."

His deep voice unexpectedly matched exactly with the one from her dream.

As if trying to hide her guilty conscience, Ming Si took a step back, raising her voice, "Why should I smile at you for no reason!"

Liang Xian didn't mind at all, still smiling as he walked away and waved to her.

He suddenly realized that although it was him who proposed the reconciliation, he seemed to be increasingly fond of provoking her.

The black Bentley lit up its taillights and gradually moved away. Ming Si shifted her gaze to the wheelchair in front of her.

This wheelchair was the so-called reconciliation gift that Liang Xian gave her. It had a black leather cushion, and there was a row of electric buttons near the armrests. With a press, it could move forward, backward, and turn automatically. It was said to be quite advanced and could flexibly avoid obstacles.