Liang Xian gave him a sidelong glance and finally let go of his hand, sneering, "I don't either."

Cheng Yu patted his chest and sat back down, forgetting to point the way to the bathroom this time.

He Sui was probably tired from moving around or lost interest in the red booklet, so it was now resting on the side, abandoning the booklet.

After Cheng Yu's interruption, Ming Si knew her plan wouldn't work and might even attract more attention.

Fortunately, it seemed that Liang Xian also realized the situation wasn't good.

Earlier, when she stood up, He Sui made some noise, causing Liang Xian to tilt his head slightly and understand what was going on.

"Ming Si, aren't you going to the restroom?" Cheng Yu offered her a piece of melon.

Ming Si sat back down, "I don't feel like going."

In the meantime, she became nervous again—He Sui seemed to have rested enough and was now picking up the marriage certificate again, strolling towards the corner of the sofa.

Ming Si quickly used her eyes to signal Liang Xian.

The certificate dropped again, but He Sui didn't bother picking it up. Instead, it used its mouth to push it forward. It was getting closer.

Liang Xian bent down to pick up his glass and, sensing her gaze, raised an eyebrow slightly.

Seeing him like this, she wasn't sure if he was genuinely unconcerned or deliberately teasing her.

Ming Si couldn't care about anything else and glared at him while mouthing, "He Sui is coming!"

Liang Xian chuckled.

Ming Si probably didn't know that when she was angry, she didn't appear very fierce. Especially now, she seemed more like a cat showing its claws, but with the handle held by someone else.

But this cat was beautiful, elegant, and had an explosive temper.

Liang Xian didn't keep her waiting for too long. He put down his glass and casually suggested, "Let's play a card game."

The cards were already under the coffee table, easy to reach.

Once they started playing, Cheng Yu no longer paid attention to his surroundings.

Liang Xian found an excuse to change positions with Yu Chuan, sitting at the end of the sofa. Before He Sui happily bounced over to them, he extended his leg to block its way.

He Sui tilted its head in confusion for a moment, feeling that its owner wanted it to go back. So, it picked up the red booklet again, obediently turned around, and left.

After taking a few steps, its mouth didn't hold the booklet steadily, and the marriage certificate fell to the floor with a pa.

"What was that sound?" Cheng Yu picked up a card and immediately looked suspicious, "Did you guys hear it?"

Liang Xian slightly leaned to the side, blocking any possible sightlines, lazily stretched his long legs, and spoke nonchalantly, "Didn't hear anything."

Ming Si glanced at Cheng Yu, "I didn't either. Are you hearing things? Are you going to play your card or not?"

"Really?" Cheng Yu started to doubt himself, "A six."

"..."

With their covering, He Sui smoothly ran away.

Ming Si finally relaxed completely. Her gaze casually met with Liang Xian's, and as he played a card, he raised an eyebrow slightly.