Manager Zhao said, "To be honest, the current situation of MMA in China isn't that great. It's still struggling to gain momentum. Take the guy who just passed by, for example. His family is quite wealthy, and he could be considered a second-generation rich. It was only after overcoming significant resistance from his family that he joined our club."

"That's not easy," Lin Xijia said, taking notes in her notebook, her tone full of emotion, "But for me, seeing many men shining for their dreams is precisely what makes MMA so fascinating."

Ming Si: "..."

Didn't you just say that sight of muscular men fighting is quite sensual?

In the octagonal cage, two fighters, one in red and one in black, assumed their stances and circled each other.

Ming Si watched closely, observing the prominent muscles on both of them, resembling solid stones.

Suddenly, she thought of Liang Xian's bodyguard. Unlike those fitness enthusiasts who intentionally trained at the gym, the bodyguard's muscles seemed to have been developed for the sake of strength. His suit looked slightly deformed from the bulging muscles.

Could it be that Liang Xian kept this person around as a thug?

Thugs and bodyguards had different roles and meanings.

After a momentary distraction, her focus returned to the fighters on the stage who were already launching their attacks.

MMA allowed the use of various combat techniques. Although Ming Si was not familiar with them, with Manager Zhao's timely explanations, she learned that one of the fighters excelled in boxing, while the other specialized in judo.

"So, do you find it exciting? I didn't lie to you," Lin Xijia said, after watching for a while.

Ming Si nodded.

The clean and sharp elbow strikes, punches, throws, and locks—all of it, combined with the sweat and intense fighting, indeed exuded a sense of life-and-death struggle that was thrilling to watch.

Lin Xijia watched intently and occasionally made notes in her small notebook, "Actually, over the past couple of years, there have been several MMA clubs opening in Pingcheng. I've been to some of them. The feeling here is different; the atmosphere is more relaxed and clean."

The club operated with rewards and penalties based on wins and losses. During crucial events, there might be some manipulation behind the scenes; for example, fixing matches. Such practices were not uncommon.

Ming Si offered a different perspective, "This indicates that the club's owner is quite wealthy."

Lin Xijia quickly understood, "True."

The club must be wealthy enough to be confident in not being influenced by any forces, providing generous treatment to its athletes, and not engaging in shady activities like match-fixing.

This made her curious about the person behind the club.

Suddenly, Lin Xijia had an idea, "What if I go and interview the owner? I'll ask if he's willing to be the inspiration for a character in my TV drama."

Just then, Manager Zhao, who was beside them, seemed to have spotted something and quickly walked towards a certain direction.

Ming Si subconsciously followed his gaze; through the fencing of the octagonal cage, the light from the ceiling formed a faint halo, making it hard to see clearly.

She squinted and avoided the light, only seeing a tall figure followed by two or three people.

Manager Zhao approached in a hurry, acting very respectful as if he had met a major investor. From a distance, he called out, "Boss!"