After using the restroom, Ming Si returned to the lounge area and found various shopping bags piled up on the sofa, but the driver who was carrying the bags was nowhere to be seen.

She thought the driver might have gone to the restroom and waited patiently for a minute, but he still didn't show up. So she made a call to him directly.

——Then she found out about Ms. Cen Xinyan's elaborate arrangements.

In truth, it wasn't that she couldn't go anywhere without the driver; she could still take a taxi or find other means to get home. But being alone, it would be difficult for her to carry all these big and small bags down the stairs. It might also attract attention from passersby.

Not knowing what to do, Ming Si simply sat down and started searching her contacts to call Lin Xijia or Cheng Yu.

Unfortunately, neither of them picked up the phone; one probably fell asleep, while the other was still partying.

Ming Si sighed and looked up at the massive logo of the store across the street. This was the first time she had been abandoned at a mall while shopping, and she felt a bit lost.

When Liang Xian arrived, this was the scene he witnessed.

She was wearing a smoky pink dress, sitting on the sofa.

Her face slightly tilted upwards, her jet-black, silky hair cascading down in curls, unexpectedly looking somewhat docile, as if waiting for someone to come claim her.

His footsteps paused for a moment, but he quickly resumed walking with his long legs.

Ming Si noticed someone approaching and subconsciously turned her head, then exclaimed in disbelief, "Liang Xian?"

She was genuinely surprised, and for a moment, her eyes widened a bit. Liang Xian, on the other hand, didn't know why, but he chuckled lightly and asked, "What's wrong? Can't I come?"

Ming Si really didn't expect the pampered young master to come and pick her up.

According to common sense, Liang Xian was not someone who would both with these little tricks, so she didn't take Cen Xinyan's words seriously from the beginning.

"My mom told you to come?" she asked.

Liang Xian replied with an En, saying, "Otherwise?"

He was probably called out from home at the last minute, as he was only wearing a white shirt and black trousers. The hem of the shirt was tucked into the waistline of the pants, showcasing his broad shoulders and long legs — quite a pleasant sight.

Ming Si had always known that Liang Xian was handsome – this man had been chased by girls since he was young, so his facial features naturally wouldn't be lacking.

He was the epitome of good looks, with a high nose bridge and thin lips. The corners of his eyes naturally curved, even when not smiling. He attracted peach blossoms effortlessly, and seemed to be carefree about everything.

Perhaps it was precisely because of this appearance that she always felt out of sync with him.

Liang Xian wasn't much of a talker either. He said he came to pick her up, then bent down, and one by one, picked up her small and big shopping bags, taking the lead with his long strides.

Ming Si had grown accustomed to all kinds of boys fawning over her since she was young, so she didn't feel anything inappropriate about it. She followed him in her high heels, walking side by side.

"Although it was my mom's idea, you really agreed to it," Ming Si said after a few steps, feeling that Liang Xian's attitude seemed a bit unpredictable after not seeing him for a few years.