chapter15~reception♥

Kapoor mansion was decorated beautiful with lightings, flower for reception of Arjun and subha. Guests are coming one by one. Naksh and dev were looking at guest . Pritha devaki val were checking food. Pranit yash bhim were welcoming guest and Arjun subha was getting ready.

In Arjun subha room:

Arjun was getting ready he wear navy blue suit he wear his  watch and make his hair set . He was sitting on bed looking at his laptop.

Suddenly subha came out of washroom wearing purple colour organza saree. Her hair was open . She goes towards dressing table and start to wear her jewellers. Arjun was look at her .

Arjun pov

Why she always look this beautiful  am I obsessed with her no this can't happen but why I always lost in beauty why her slightly look make me feel different likes this I never look at pallavi why is happening with me.

Arjun pov end.

Subha look at Arjun they shared a eye lock then Subha wear her bangles which she wear on her wedding day as it is costume that newly married women should wear only that bangles which is giving by husband during wedding for 1 year.

She wear diamond necklace and earrings she wear her anklets her nose pin and tide her hair in beautiful hair style.

Imagine this hair style

She wear her engagement ring and she wear braclet giving by naksh. She applied sindoor on her forehead and wear her Manglastura.

She look herself in mirror.

In Hall.

Karna vrushali rohit and Yadav family has arrived. As soon as ram came inside house he ask "where is my sister ".

Pritha said" She is her room naksh go call subha".

Naksh nodded and left. Other take there seat on sofa.

Arjun was looking at laptop suddenly door knocked subha goes and open the door.

Naksh said"bhabhi ram bhai is waiting for you come let's go".smilingly .

Subha smiled and said"let's go ".she left Arjun also goes down.

Subha ran towards her brother and hug him. Ram hug her sister back. He was caring her head she was going more into her brother arm. After sometime they get separated.

Arjun came down. Subha and Arjun take blessing from vasu and rohini.

Krishna said " What is this subha you forgot you favourite brother ".

Subha laugh and said" Favorite brother you seriously ".

Krishna hug her she hug him back. She hug everyone.

Yash said" It's time let's start the ceremony.

Krishna said"wait for sometime subha best friend has not came".