That's Entertainment

Start from the beginning

Travis: Heh. Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff!

Angel Dust: *pushes his hand through his hair* Yeah, yeah, listen. *Fixes his hair more* Keep this discreet, you hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offerin' my services to randos on the street! It was a quick cash grab *makes a gesture with his fingers and snaps his fingers at him, smiling*. Ya got it?

Travis: Pfft! Whatever you say, slut! Muhehehehehehe!

Angel Dust: *pretends to be offended* Ouch! Ooh! *turns back to face him* Such an insult! Let me know when you've come up with something creative to call me *looms over Travis and points at him with all his index fingers*, you sack of poorly packaged horse shit! Tell the missus I said "hi" *kisses him*, Shnuckums!

Travis: *defeatedly* Pack a - puh...

[As Travis angrily drives off, Angel looks behind him to see a vending machine for his namesake drugs. He goes for the angel dust and just as he gets a hold of it, a random demon runs by and steals his drugs.]

Feathered Demon: Yoink!

Angel Dust: *annoyed* Hey!

Feathered Demon: Up yours, drag show!

([A boulder proceeds to fall out of the sky, crushing the feathered demon alongside Angel's drugs. Angel gasps.]

Angel Dust:  Oh, my GOD! *leans in to pick up what's left of his pack of drugs with a devastated look on his face* MY DRUGS! *clenches the cloth angrily and looks up* Damn it!

[A war ship can be seen passing by, destroying its surroundings.]

[The camera zooms in on the war ship, revealing Sir Pentious and the his henchmen inside.]

Sir Pentious: *operating the controls to his ship* Ahahahahahahahahahahah! Those other cowardly ssssinners dare not hinder my territorial take over! A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched! *proceeds to push two levers as his hood flares open* No other demon can compare to the likesss of I!

Egg Boi #23: Gee! That was pretty swell, boss!

Egg Boi #666: Yeah!

Other Egg Boi: You really showed them what for! I liked when you *his hand mimics the action of a shooting ray gun* shot them with your ray gun! *gets slapped away by Sir Pentious*

Egg Boi #23: I wish he'd shoot me with his ray gun! *Other Egg Boi pats him*

Sir Pentious: *hood flares open* At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of The Pentagram by day's end! *pushes a few buttons* And nothing, *pulls levers towards him* not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from *squeezes an Egg Boi with his tail* my constrictive grasp!

[An Egg Boi suddenly pops on screen and pops open a bottle of whiskey onto Sir Pent's face. Sir Pent proceeds to swat said Egg Boi aside before throwing the squeezed Egg Boi aside as well.]

Random Egg Boi: Oh, boy!

Sir Pentious: Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Sir Pen-

[Sir Pentious is interrupted by a scream coming from offscreen. Sir Pent and two Egg Boiz become surprised.]

Cherri Bomb: EDGELORD!

Sir Pentious: *offended* Pardon?! *looks around angrily and eyes the two Egg Boiz behind him* Who said that?! What did you just say to me, you fried chicken fetuses?! *hisses* Speak up!

The Two Egg Boiz: *petrified* That wasn't us, Mr. Bossman.

[A small bomb with a print of a skull on it breaks through Sir Pent's ship. It then lands right between Sir Pent and the two Egg Boiz. The bomb proceeds to blow up, leaving red smoke behind.]