New participants, new confusions.

Chapter 4 

The morning began with Lee Ha-eul leaving the house to go do her own activities, each of the participants got up very early to be able to go out to work, the only ones who stayed at home were Lee Gu-won and Hwang Eun-hae

"Good morning" Hwang Eun-hae greeted Lee Gu-won who was sitting on one of the furniture with quite a few papers.

"What are you doing?" Hwang Eun-hae approached Lee Gu-won to sit next to him.

"I have two exams in two days, I have to study" He spoke while laughing, Lee Gu-won was nervous, he was having a conversation alone with his Ex.

" We have drunk two days in a row, don't you have a headache?" Hwang Eun-hae asked his ex as he grabbed a piece of paper to see what she had written.

"Yes, when we had parties at the university I didn't even drink" Lee Gu-won spoke while he grabbed his head. It was already 2:30 in the afternoon and the first person to arrive was Kim Ji-ah

"Hi" Kim Ji-ah greeted the two college students who were sitting talking while he went up to his room to change into something more comfortable. He was surprised to see an extra bed in his room. The second person was Park Eun-woo who smiled at the two people in the room.

Kim Ji-ah and Park Eun-woo sat in the living room talking with the college students. "What are you doing?" Kim Ji-ah asked, watching Lee Gu-won read

"I'm studying, I have exams this week." Kim Ji-ah smiled at Lee Gu-won's response. Park Eun-woo was talking to Hwang Eun-hae. That's when Lee Ha-eul entered the house.

"Ha-eul, have you noticed that there is a new bed in our room?" The 4 people who were in the room were surprised by Ji-ah's comment.

"Really?, do you think new participants will arrive?" Lee Ha-eul put his things aside to join the conversation while he waited for Kim Ji-Yoo, Kim Ji-ah nodded in response.

"Then in the other one of the boys'rooms there must be a new bed too" Park Eun-woo spoke, those present just nodded. "It's the safest thing" Kim Ji-ah spoke as he got up from the furniture.

"Where are you going?" Lee Gu-won looked up from him when he saw Kim Ji-ah leaving.

"I'm sleepy, I had to leave early" Kim Ji-ah spoke tiredly as he went up to his room to rest.

"Eun-hae, will you accompany me to the kitchen?" Park Eun-woo asked Hwang Eun-hae she nodded, Lee Gu-won listened to what Park Eun-woo said

In the kitchen

"You have plans for tomorrow?" Park Eun-woo asked her as she handed him a glass of water.

"I have nothing to do, do you want to go out tomorrow?" Hwang Eun-hae asked her as she thanked him for the water.

"I was supposed to ask you, I saw that they opened a new skating rink, we can go there if that's okay with you" Hwang nods excitedly.

"I've always wanted to go skating but I never tried" Park Eun-woo and Hwang Eun-hae began to coordinate their date, but Kim Ji-Yoo showed up to drink some water

"You're here" Park Eun-woo greets Ji-Yoo with a smile, he nods even with his mouth full of water.

"I just arrived and I'm leaving" he said rushing out of the kitchen to go change, Park Eun-woo and Hwang Eun-hae continued coordinating their appointment

*

"We can go now." Kim Ji-Yoo had gone to the living room to look for Lee Ha-eul.

"Ok let's go" Lee Ha-eul left the house to get in the car and go to the bookstore.