A gift, surprising

Chapter 3

One participant got up very early, she was heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Good morning," Lee Ha-eul greeted as he walked into the kitchen to grab two cups.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" Choi Do-Yun asked him, he was preparing his breakfast.

"I slept very well, I felt very comfortable" Lee Ha-eul responded as she left the kitchen with the two cups of water and returned to her room.

*

"Are you up yet?" Lee Ha-eul asked his roommate, Kim Ji-ah just nodded.

"I went to bed too late, my head hurts." Apparently Kim Ji-ah had a hangover, Lee Ha-eul started to laugh, "It seems like you really can't tolerate alcohol." Lee Ha-eul walked over to hand her the cup of water. what do I prepare

"Thank you bunny" Kim Ji-ah thanked him as he grabbed the cup to grab it.

*

in one of the boys' rooms they were complaining about having stayed late.

"Never in my life have I ever drunk like that" Kim Ji-Yoo was still lying on his bed, he had been looking for Choi Do-Yun with his eyes but he couldn't find him, "Where did he go?" He asked as he went out to look for it.

"You scared me" Kim Ji-Yoo clutched her chest, she had met Park Ji-hyun while leaving her room

"I'm not a monster," Park Ji-hyun told him as he went to sit with Choi Do-Yun.

"How were you, how did you wake up?" Choi Do-Yun asked Park Ji-hyun, she just smiled.

"Everything was calm, I was able to sleep like a baby" Park Ji-hyun spoke while he checked his cell phone, to see his tray, he left his cell phone aside when he saw the message your X didn't choose you

"It seems like everyone is still hungover." Choi Do-Yun began to see Kim Ji-Yoo lying on the furniture in the house while he was holding his head.

"People nowadays can't tolerate alcohol" Park Ji-hyun had also been looking at Kim Ji-Yoo with a smile. In that under Kim Ji-ah with a hat and glasses

"Are you going out?" Choi Do-Yun asked Kim Ji-ah, she shook her head and just went to sit with Kim Ji-Yoo

"Are you hungover too?" Kim Ji-ah asked Kim Ji-Yoo with a haggard face, "My head won't stop patting." Kim Ji-Yoo sat down and started chatting with Kim Ji-ah. She gave him a hangover remedy.

"I already took it, you can take the rest" Kim Ji-ah gave him some medicine and went to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast. Lee Gu-won had also already gotten up and started greeting everyone and headed straight to the kitchen.

"Good morning," Lee Gu-won greeted Kim Ji-ah, who was cooking.

[Let's remember that they both sent messages]

"Good morning," Kim Ji-ah responded with a big smile, Lee Gu-won looked at her a little strangely.

"Why the glasses and hat?" Lee Gu-won asked him as he approached her, he had already prepared her breakfast but he waited for Kim Ji-ah to finish hers.

"I'm so emaciated that I don't want to scare you," Kim Ji-ah said as she stood next to Lee Gu-won.

"What are you going to do today?" Lee Gu-won asked Kim Ji-ah in a whisper, she was quite surprised.

[What? He's already asking her out so quickly]

"Nothing and you?" Kim Ji-ah answered her while she drank her cup of water a little nervously.