Jungkook didn’t realised the time as he was in deep thought. 

His thoughts were cut off when he heard his phone ring. He tiredly look at the caller id he thought it might be some someone from work but instead it was y/n. He jumped up from his his bed and answer the call. 

"Come down." y/n's coldish voice always gave tingling feelings. 

She cut the call off, Jungkook stare at the phone dumbfounded. 

'Wait did she just told me to come down? Does she know I'm at my home?  Wait a minute did she came here?' Jungkook scream internally. 

He took his jacket and run off to y/n. 

He open the gate. To his pleasant surprise she is indeed here. She is wearing a hoodie and leggings. She is leaning against her car. She lazily look at him with her stoic expression. 

She took few steps, she look at his eyes directly making his heart went wild. 

When she saw Jungkook in his usual attire her heart skip a bit. Everything about him is just perfect. From his tall frame to his casual attire that didn’t do any Justice to his muscular body. Another thing y/n has notice that is her pendent which she has given to him years ago. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n scowl, she took another step getting really close to him. 

Jungkook's breathe hitch when y/n hold the pendent to examine. 

'She is too close.'

'She might hear my heart beating so loud and fast.'

"You didn’t sell it?" she asked but her voice more came like whispers. Y/n doesn’t know why she feel those weird yet pleasent feeling in her stomach. Is this what they called feeling butterfly in the stomach?  She doesn’t know. 

"No. I couldn’t." Jungkook replied softly 

Y/n back down and said, " get in." pointing her car. 

Jungkook follow her instructions like a puppy. Y/n start the car. 

"Where are you taking me?" Jungkook asked 

"To hell." 

Jungkook shut his mouth. 

He wonder if he has offended y/n by keeping her pendent. He doesn’t know if it seems rude to her but he didn’t mean it. He just wanted to cherish that. 

"If you are angry about the pende-tell me." y/n cut him off.

"Tell me why you didn’t need to sell it and what happened back then." 

She genuinely wants to know everything from him. Y/n again spoke her mind without thinking. But she didn’t mind neither did Jungkook. Jungkook took a deep breath then start to tell his story, whatever happened and how he become what he is now. 

Reborn जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें