[>Chapter 7: Hideous Truth>]

Start from the beginning

'I can't say that I found hate comment and ramble it in my head, that would make me sound crazy..'

"You must be nervous for tomorrow then~,after all, this is Hime first time getting interview after the hiatus~" As Ai and Ari sat beside me.

"Right! I forgot about that interview. It was station Y right? The talkshow was still brand new but it has very high rating compared to the other successful talkshow." Ari replied.

"I see it more to a gossip show more than just a regular talkshow. Don't you see how many people in the industry got caught with scandal?"Takamine and Kyun-pan also joined in the conversation.

"Yeah~, they do exposed everyone just for the show ratings. But I'm sure they won't do anything to us. " Kyun-pan replied.

"You can never be too careful~" Ai response.

'Well, it is to be expected. When someone became known to the public as a known person, they are going to search every detail of your life like they were depending on it.

That's how they will get high rating after all. That was also the cause of my group downfall  in my past.'

"Don't worry much about the interview, just tell them what they need and if it gets a little spicy, I can intervened the interview."Kyun-pan replied.

Ai pat my head to give me some encouragement, Ari gave me some water to drink, while Kyun-pan and Takamine excuse themselves.

"Alright everyone, we can go home now since we need to be prepared for tomorrow, Okay~"

Ai announced as everyone answered and nodded at her words. Almost everyone had gone home while I was the last.

As I arrived at the exit, I saw Ai with her cap and mask still standing there waiting for someone.

"Ai, I thought you went home already? Are you waiting for someone?" I asked while approaching her.

She smile and say, "Well, I was waiting for you. Since we haven't really hang out together, I thought it would be nice to go and maybe have some time with you." She replied.

"You want to spend time with me..?"

"Yup! I did think to ask the other girls but they all probably wanted to rest for today. I hope you don't mind, if I ask you to hang out with me?"

"Oh! Sure, I don't mind it. I would love to spend time with you, Ai."as I walk beside her.

'Spending time with her isn't a bad idea at all. She probably needs some company considering that i literally heard that Nino had a fight with her a few days ago.

I can't hear much since the door was soundproof a little bit but I can remember reading about nino being the main vocalist before Ai got in the group. Nino probably had a hard time accepting that her position was took by Ai and burst out of anger.

Not to mention how hard it is to see them in the same room acting like nothing had happened. I remember having this problem in my group and in the end, that one member just left after just being debuted.

I thinks it's better to make her enjoy this evening and just be like any other girl our age.'

We were walking around the place and just hang out. Except that we use mask and a cap just to hide our faces. It was quite a fun and exhausting to do.

But, it's fun when we both having fun with it.

[Location: Honey Cafe, Time: 5:15 P.M]

We both rush into the cafe and sat down at the farthest seat for the both of us.