Thirteen

June 10, 2022 | Las Vegas, Nevada
Omniscient

The sound of loud, gushy wetness was heard throughout the luxury suite of the Bellagio hotel.

Ever since the couple landed and took the time to shower, they had been going at it.

"You gon' take this dick baby? Fuckin' slut. You love this shit huh?" Sevyn began to slam into Kanari's pussy, making her moan out from the rough, yet pleasant impact.

"Mmmmm, why you fuckin' me like this baby?"

"Hold yo legs up for me baby. If you let em' go imma fuck you up." Sevyn continued to rock his hips back and forth vigorously, wanting to be inside of Kanari's skin.

"I can't ba— fuck!" She was cut off as a hard slap was sent to her ass.

"Yes you can mama, you got it. Be a good girl for me."

Kanari proceeded to moan out from his praise, making him come to his peak, trying his best not to explode all inside of her.

Feeling legs near the lower half of his body, he looked down to see Kanari let go of her legs, letting them wrap around his waist effortlessly.

"I jus' told you to keep them legs up. Youn' listen huh?"

"I'm s-sorry— oh my gosh!" She screamed out.
She felt like everytime they had sex, his dick found a way to grow extra inches. And at this point, Sevyn's dick was touching her soul.

Digging her medium length, tapered square acrylics into Sevyn's back, he felt nothing due to the amount of adrenaline that was running through his body.

"Tell me what you sorry for pretty baby. Shit I'm bout' to nut." He announced. "Where you want me at mama?"

"I'm sorry for not listeni— mmmmmm, nut in me daddy." She said, letting the words roll off her tongue smooth like butter.

Hearing those words made Sevyn's eyes roll to the back of his head. He grabbed Kanari by her neck, holding her up to his chest, making the two become skin to skin.

"Fuck, don't say that girl."

"Cum with me baby, I want you all inside of me." She coached, trying her best to not to fall backwards onto the White Goose Down pillows.

"I'm cumming baby. You gone cum with me fat girl?"

"Shit, shit, shit! Yesssss!" She dragged out, reaching in front of her to wrap her arms around Sevyn's neck for stability.

Shorty after, Kanari's juices began to spill out: splashing all over herself, the bed, and Sevyn himself. Due to her squirting, his nut was pushed out of her vagina, creating a gushing, creamy mixture.

Dazed from such wonderful pleasure that they both received, their figures fell forward onto the bed, collapsing instantly.

Finding strength to pick himself back up, he did so as he hovered over her shaky body. He then pulled Kanari's physique up, flipping her over to make her form into another arch.

Sliding his body underneath hers, he laid on his back so that she could sit on his face comfortably.

"This shit so pretty. You gone let daddy clean you up?" Sevyn used his large hands to push Kanari's legs open, spreading them apart.

Not being able to get out any words due to being so weak, she just trailed her pussy across his face, wanting to feel his warm mouth.

Allowing his face to rest in her lower abdomen, he used his long tongue to send a passionate lick to her vagina.