hello hello, this is author girlie here!! js a heads up, this is a yandere simulator inspired fanfic, but that doesn't mean i support yandev or his actions - i only care abt his game :PP

ANYWAYSSS...this story may contain topics like murder and 'elimination methods' such as su!cide (censored it in case anyone is uncomfortable with the word, but in the story it won't be censored) and sh etc etc, all the murder related things. please click off if this isn't topics you're not comfortable with! you can read the desc if you want to know more abt the aspects of this fanfic and if you already have/don't wanna, enjoy this goofy ass thingy. i bet the 2 ppl reading this won't even care abt this LONG ASS author note 😞😞💔💔

                                                                      ------

3RD PERSON - HAJIME POV:

hajime's eyes shot wide open and he leaped out of his bed whilst panting. for some strange reason, he had woken up panicked and he himself wasn't quite sure why. was it because of the peculiar dream he had? or because of the hot breath he felt on his neck he felt when sleeping? either way, something was wrong and hajime couldn't quite put his finger on what. for the past few weeks, ever since he turned 16 and transferred to a new high school, he had felt a sense of dread inside and outside of school. not only that, but he had gotten paranoia and felt like he was constantly being monitored and watched, but he wasn't sure by who or what. 

what the fuck is going on.. he thought to himself. but there was no point in stressing about some stupid gut feeling of his. hajime (unfortunately) decided to brush off the feelings and thoughts of concern he had lurking in his mind and got ready for school. as of now, the school year was going quite well as he somehow had managed to gain a pretty good reputation despite being so horribly boring and a huge dick. even he didn't understand himself how he got some friends, but he wasn't complaining either way. he was just glad he fit in. 

with knackered eyes, hajime scanned his bedroom and slightly frowned at how cluttered it was. piles of homework were stacked on his dirty brown, wooden desk from last nights revision session,  his ceiling fan repeatedly rotated in hopes of drowning out the scorching hot sun's waves of heat and his closet stood motionlessly, waiting to be opened. hajime stood up and dragged himself towards the closet and picked out his uniform. it was a simple black shirt with long sleeves and a few silver buttons piercing through the middle of it alongside with some basic black trousers. he put it on and made sure it looked somewhat clean and sophisticated. it wasn't all that bad, compared to some of the other uniforms he had seen in his lifetime, and he was pretty pleased with the way it looked on him. at least i don't look too bad..  he shrugged. but then again, i don't look exactly good either.  he laughed quietly with a hint of disappointment and sadness and then left the room. 

as he took tentative steps down the stairs, the once comforting silence was washed away by loud yells and slurs full of anger. of course, it came from his parents. 

"GOD DAMMIT AKUMA. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? I. DIDN'T. CHEAT. ON. YOU."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASS HOLE, I KNOW YOU DID! YOU CAME BACK HOME 2 HOURS LATER THAN USUAL. IF YOU WEREN'T CHEATING, WHAT WERE YOU DOING, HUH?"

in return, hajime's father threw lousy and stupid excuses at his mother's face. not wanting to hear his parent's incessant bickering for any longer, hajime swiftly left the house after getting his bag and slipping his shoes on. he hated his parents a lot - they always had time to argue but never had time for him. he was tired of being neglected and pressured by his parents. he wished they'd do each other a favour and get a divorce, but they decided to prolong hajime's and their own misery by staying together for longer than needed. they were both horrible people and despite his mother seeming like the victim in the marriage, they were both equally as shitty, unfaithful to each other and pinning all their problems on hajime. as much as he hated his parents, he still wasn't looking for an opportunity to fuck them up like how they did to him because, well, he wasn't a petty guy. there was no use crying over spilt milk anyways, so he just dealt with and their shit most of the time.