Chapter 3: Sense and Insensibility

Start from the beginning

Yuki: And a good morning to you. Sakura made pancakes.

Kyo: Thanks, Sakura.

Sakura: There's enough for everyone! Let's eat!

The kids say their thanks, eat the pancakes, and put the dishes away and head off to school. Kyo actually smiled about the pancakes and Tohru was glad about it.

====================
==========

At school, once they drop off their things into their lockers, the girls and boys head up to class and begin the day. The culture festival was soon going to start. The class rep Yuki decided on a rice ball stand for the class's activity. But he had no idea what filling for the rice balls. So Tohru stood up and said her idea.

Tohru: How about tricolor rice balls? So people could get 3 fillings for each one?

Kinoshita: Oh my god. Please ditch that idea Yuki.

Yamagishi: Yeah? What if she decides a tuna, kelp, and pickled plum combo?

Kinoshita: Oh my gosh, that's be so disgusting!

They cruelly laugh at Tohru's idea but Sakura then walks over to them, locked and loaded with a comeback.

Sakura: I guess if there's one thing I can call disgusting, it's your brains. Don't worry, I hear the neurosurgeon gives out discounts to people with mental disabilities. Or if you can't afford it, the garbage man will come in a few days and throw them out.

Everyone "oooohhhhs" as the Prince Yuki fan club stands down and growls at Sakura.

Arisa: Dang, Sakura.

Kyo: (Holy cow, does her mouth have any filter? Forget it. ) Let's do rice ball battles! Customers have to duke it out. Weapons are allowed, and the only rule is no killing!

Everyone: Hard pass.

Sakura: I guess all rules have an exception.

Kyo: What?!

Yuki: How about we do one where the rice balls are duds? You can buy 3, and get a 4th one for free, but some are empty.

Everyone: Sounds great!

Kyo: What?! You shoot me down but accept his dumb idea?

Sakura: But we need to figure out the fillings, advertisement, and also tell the council.

Yuki: Got that covered.

There was an overwhelming vote for Yuki's idea as Kyo had cats surround him. He then runs out as Sakura and Tohru look in embarrassment.

Student: Wait up, Kyon-Kyon!

Saki: How strange.

Arisa: Yeah. Guy's got a hot temper. And it doesn't take much. He's like the opposite of our prince.

====================
==========

Sakura and Tohru go after the boy and follow the cats that surround him. Soon they come up to the rooftop and find the cats there.

Sakura: Heya!

Kyo: Sakura? Tohru?

Tohru: We thought you'd be up here! You like being on high places, don't you?

Sakura: Just don't climb any national monuments or landmarks, unless you'd like someone else to do Yuki's job for you. Also, cute cats.

Kyo: I didn't do this. They come on their own and we can't stop it. Why are you guys here?