29.

Stiles' POV.

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon," Scott exclaimed as we walked toward the locker room. Last night, after Riah and Scott ran off, Lydia was found and thankfully she wasn't a werewolf, which was perfect timing for tonight's full moon. "I don't feel the same."

"Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people, like me and Riah?" I sarcastically asked him, walking into the locker room.

"I swear I don't have the urge to main and kill you two."

"You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me and so yes, I'm still locking you up." I stopped beside my locker, throwing him a look.

"Okay, fine," he thankfully agreed. "But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with Allison."

"Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison," I monotoned, turning to my locker.

"They're really good," he said, deepening his voice as I rolled my eyes.

"I—Thank you, I know." I shook my head at him, kind of jealous. My best friend had a great love life, while I was still trying to fix mine with Riah. Who still barely talked to me or left her room whenever I was at their house. I was pretty sure she even blocked my number.

"I mean, like, really good," Scott said with a dreamy look.

Punch me in the throat.

"All right, I get it!" I exclaimed, throwing my hand up. "Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself."

"All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" He thankfully changed the topic.

"Yeah, much better," I said, pulling my bag off my shoulder. I opened my locker and straight away the chains I put on the top shelf fell out, making me widen my eyes as the sound of them falling silenced the locker room.

It just kept going and going, like it would never end, and Scott gaped at me when all heads turned our way. I should've left them in the jeep.

Coach walked toward us, chewing on gum as I stepped back, regretting all my life choices leading up to this moment.

The chains finally stopped falling, landing in a pile on the floor and Scott, damn him, looked away, leaving me to solo this.

"Part of me wants to ask," Coach said, stopping beside my open locker door. "The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So...I'm gonna walk away."

"That's good," I awkwardly said, watching him walk away. "That's a wise choice, coach." Scott thinned his lips and I crouched down with him, starting to pick up the chains.

Scott froze beside me, and I looked up, seeing him look around with furrowed brows. Great, what is it now?

"You okay?" I asked him and he still looked around. "Scott."

"There's another," he whispered, looking at me. "In here, right now."

"Another what?" What could he possibly be talking about?

"Another werewolf."

"You're kidding," I muttered, looking around us. I shouldn't even be surprised. "Text Riah," I said, facing back to him. "See if she can notice."

"Why don't you text her?" he asked, starting to pick up the chains again.

I sighed, helping him. "I think she blocked my number."