"I find Eun-yeo more helpful than you, Haejo," I stated bluntly before getting up and leaving the classroom to head to the gymnasium. The sooner I arrive, the sooner it will be over. Haejo remained in the classroom, feeling offended by my words.

I strolled through the hallway in search of the gymnasium, descending the stairs to the ground floor where I finally located it. The gymnasium was crowded with several women and some first-year students. My mood darkened upon spotting that particular guy with dark hair wearing those glasses. 'Nope, nope.'

I startled as a group of first-year students suddenly approached me, bombarding me with greetings and mentioning something about showing them my edeya, causing me to feel panicked.

I obviously couldn't reveal that to them; my edeya was a highly classified secret. Well, it couldn't be considered a secret anymore since that particular guy was aware of it. "I'm sorry, but it's a no," I replied.

I felt increasingly irritated as some of the girls started squealing, causing a sharp pain in my ears and adding to my frustration. These first-year students were becoming unbearable.

Park Jinsung observed Yang Haeyang being surrounded by the first-year students, causing him to sweat nervously as he could see that Yang Haeyang was already irritated by their presence. Park Jinsung took this opportunity to tease the dark haired male later.

I let out a groan as I had no desire to be surrounded by these individuals, especially after being irritated by the first-year students' squealing. Reluctantly, I walked past them, subtly using Park Jinsung as a shield. Park Jinsung noticed this and couldn't help but chuckle. "You're very popular, sunbae-nim." I could hear that teasing tone of his, which made me sigh.

"I'd appreciate it if you could just be quiet," I remarked, causing Park Jinsung to chuckle in a good-natured manner as he gradually became accustomed to his sunbae's way of speaking.

As we were about to enter the gymnasium, Park Jinsung trailed behind me. He suddenly stopped in his tracks, his eyes widening in surprise at the sight before him. "It's AHN SUNGHO!" exclaimed some of the first-year students, expressing their admiration for him. "I'm a big fan!" added others, including fanboys. "I can't believe it..." muttered Park Jinsung as he laid eyes on Ahn Sungho.

"I'm impressed. Park Jinsung." Ahn Sungho said with a smile, he noticed Yang Haeyang behind the second-year.

"Yang Haeyang, you've decided to make an appearance. What a pleasant surprise," Ahn Sungho remarked with a smile, causing Yang Haeyang to give him a blank look. "Applicants, please come in and prepare yourselves," announced Ahn Sungho.

Park Jinsung swiftly spun around and seized Yang Haeyang's wrist, as if about to make a quick escape with his senior. "Where do you think you're headed, Park Jinsung?" Ahn Sungho inquired. "Haha, I believe we've stumbled upon the wrong club meeting!" Park Jinsung replied, prompting a deadpan expression from Yang Haeyang at his excuse.

"You're terrible at making up excuses," I whispered to him, receiving only a slight visible frown before he smiled at Ahn Sungho. "I'm just going to explore for a bit and then return," he announced, while Ahn Sungho observed Park Jinsung gripping Yang Haeyang's wrist.

"There are no other members in this club besides Yang Haeyang," Ahn Sungho remarked. I maintained a deadpan expression, knowing well that I was indeed a member of this club under Ahn Sungho's leadership. "Are you still not going to join us?" he asked Park Jinsung.

"Didn't you come here thinking there would be fewer people?" Ahn Sungho asked Park Jinsung. "Plus, Yang Haeyang is part of this club." "Come inside. This isn't a club that just anyone can enter," Ahn Sungho stated, noticing Park Jinsung about to flee with Yang Haeyang in tow. "Just quit this club!..." Park Jinsung whispered towards me.