Chp. 4

The dark-haired man observed an unusual situation involving Park Jinsung. Despite being able to see Park Jinsung and Ahn Sungho in the distance, he couldn't make out their conversation. However, he noticed that Ahn Sungho had a frown on his face, indicating that he might not go easy on Park Jinsung.

Ahn Sungho remarked that the F-rank dagger was just a small part of the power possessed by the edeya. "I see an F-rank dagger wasn't all of the edeya."

He was ready to launch an attack on Park Jinsung. In response, Park Jinsung taunted him by stating that his abilities were even worse than he had initially believed, mocking the rank B-level of his power. "Rank B-? Your ability is way shittier than I thought."

Ahn Sungho was incredulous upon hearing Park Jinsung's statement about being able to perceive other people's edeyas. He couldn't believe what he had just heard from Park Jinsung. "No way... You can see other people's edeyas?"

"KEKE... sorry! I can't hold it back anymore. YOU'LL STOP ME RIGHT?!" With a sinister tone, Park Jinsung couldn't contain his excitement any longer. He asked Ahn Sungho if he would be able to stop him. As he spoke, an eerie dark aura enveloped Park Jinsung, intensifying the ominous atmosphere. He pointed his dagger menacingly towards Ahn Sungho. "RIGHT...?!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The confrontation came to a swift conclusion as Park Jinsung swiftly attacked, slashing the bracelets of all the upperclassmen and shattering Juye's armor into fragments. The battle was over in a matter of moments, showcasing Park Jinsung's speed and skill.

Juye was left in a state of shock and disbelief as her edeya shattered into pieces with a single strike. The speed and agility displayed by Park Jinsung were beyond anyone's ability to keep up with, leaving Juye astonished and caught off guard.

As he rose from his seat, he questioned Choi Ji-ho, "What is it that you want?" However, Choi Ji-ho responded with a whine, pleading for a different reaction. Dismissing his complaints, Yang Haeyang reminded him of his status as a third-year student and walked past him, showing little patience for his behavior. "Stop whining, you're already a third year."

Exasperated, Choi Ji-ho let out a sigh and expressed his frustration, remarking, "You've always been like this since the beginning of high school!" Determined to address the issue, he quickly chased after Yang Haeyang, eager to catch up and continue the conversation.

With a teasing tone, Choi Ji-ho unexpectedly remarked, "You would have already given up on me or ignored me if you didn't like me. You must really have liked me for who I am!" Yang Haeyang responded by rolling his eyes in annoyance, indicating his lack of interest in entertaining Choi Ji-ho's playful comment.

The first day of the new school system was coming to an end, and all the underclassmen and upperclassmen were instructed to return to their respective classrooms. This was a situation where Yang Haeyang despised the most, as he had a strong aversion towards the new system.

Choi Ji-ho and Eun-yeo were engaging in a friendly conversation, forming a bond that caught Haejo's attention. From beside Yang Haeyang, Haejo chuckled, perceiving Choi Ji-ho and Chang Eun-yeo as a potential match.

As I observed Park Jinsung lying on the ground, visibly exhausted, my pace slowed down. Contemplating whether I should approach him, my thoughts consumed my mind, causing me to become oblivious to Haejo's words. "Did you say something?"

Haejo let out a sigh upon hearing Haeyang's response. "I mentioned that those two seem compatible. Don't you agree?" Haejo repeated, to which I responded with a disinterested hum.

I expressed my lack of interest in their connection, stating bluntly, "Why are you even intrigued by them? They don't seem particularly noteworthy." Haejo's eye twitched in response, and she let out a sigh. "Don't be so bitter," She remarked, comparing me to a cat who ate something weird.

Sentenced by Pages 「 ᴹˢᴸᴾᵀᴮᵂ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ ᴼᶜ  」जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें