Chp. 6

Class is finally over.

Yang Haeyang released a sigh of relief, reclining in his seat. He paid little attention to half of what the teacher said, but he was unconcerned.

Ms. Cheon emphasized to her students that it was the final day for second-year students to participate in a club, ensuring they were aware of the deadline. "Today is the last day for the second-years to join a club, make sure you gather enough underclassmen in your clubs."

Ms. Cheon inquired about Eun Gil-Su, wondering where the child had disappeared to, scanning the classroom without finding any trace of him. "And Eun Gil-Su, where did that kid run off too?"

"Choi Ji-ho, go find Eun Gil-Su," Ms. Cheon instructed, and Ji-ho felt a sense of dread as he was tasked with locating his elusive teammate.

Yang Haeyang smirked slightly, observing leaves dancing in the wind outside the window. 'Did Yang Haeyang join a club?'

Yesterday, I realized I was not fully awake, and surprisingly, I managed to awake my edeya at that moment. Well, I did manage to awaken them, considering Yang Haeyang had already awakened it and we are both different souls.

I realized that I might be part of a book or a novel, as things seemed surreal. I don't possess an "edeya" like others do, who typically awaken theirs at a young age. Surprisingly, I only discovered mine yesterday. This could explain the sudden transformations I've been experiencing since then, including resembling Park Jinsung. It's possible that he is the genuine Park Jinsung.

I found out that the real Yang Haeyang had a different "edeya" in the past, which could expose my true identity if discovered. Fortunately, it's unlikely that person will reveal this information, won't he?

'Maybe having different souls occupy a body changes an edeya?'

That's just my hypothesis, but it seems to be the only plausible explanation for it.

"Haeyang, we are going to our clubs, are you going to meet up with Ahn Sungho?" Eun-yeo questioned Yang Haeyang who just seems out of this world.

Yang Haeyang blinked briefly and then turned towards Eun-yeo with a look of confusion. "Did you say something just now?"

Eun-yeo sighed and noticed Haejo beside her. "You've been acting strange since yesterday," Haejo remarked, also observing the same behavior.

"Have I?" I asked, feigning innocence. Haejo sweat dropped at the innocent tone and simply hummed in reply.

"Sort of? Well, not exactly," Haejo replied with a sigh, feeling unsure about what was happening with her friend. "What load of bull-"

Eun-yeo coughed, successfully capturing the attention of both Haejo and Haeyang, just before Haeyang could let out a curse. "Are you going to the gymnasium?"

Yang Haeyang was taken aback and let out a sigh, questioning, "Must I really?" I groaned in irritation, dreading the idea of getting up from my seat.

"Ms. Cheon wants us to head to our club." Eun-yeo mentioned that Ms. Cheon wants us to head to our clubs immediately, which only added to Yang Haeyang's annoyance. "Wait, do I even belong to a club?" I asked out of nowhere.

Haejo responded to her friend with a deadpan expression, saying, "Of course you do. Did you forget about it?" Haejo asked in disbelief in response to my question.

I simply blinked at her and offered an innocent smile. 'I have no idea, I'm not really your friend,' I replied casually in my mind.

"Your club is in the gymnasium, so you shouldn't have trouble finding it," Eun-yeo mentioned before leaving the classroom to head to her own club.

Sentenced by Pages 「 ᴹˢᴸᴾᵀᴮᵂ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ ᴼᶜ  」जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें