Slappy's bitchy step daughter

Thank you for the request Clestiagaming

(Discrimination)

Your a young girl whose father recently died,your mother didn't even care (and neither did you but your still mad at your mom)and immediately married a man

You were laying in bed playing on your phone when your mom called you downstairs, As you left your room and started down the stairs you stop dead in your tracks it was HIM, a member of the Puppet Mafia not just a member he was there consigliere (I don't know what that means lol) but this wasn't the first time you've meet him, the first time you met him you were running from the cops,after a milliseconds you continued downstairs stopping when you got next to your mother while you where walking down the stairs you had decided that you were going to be a bitch in hopes he would leave. Your mother introduced him '' Y/N this is your new stepdad Slappy '' Slappy raised his hand to shake yours, you looked at his hand then up to his face he seemed irritated that you where going to be his stepdaughter, you slapped his hand away then you flipped him off and the speed off to your room slamming the door closed behind you.

LATER

Your mom eventually convinced you to come down and eat at the table with them like a family, as you sat at the table Slappy tried to ask you questions like ''how is school going''or''how are your friends'' which you would respond with some snarky comments about how he isn't your dad and that he doesn't need to know.

Eventually you two would just make snarky comments and argue a bit but otherwise you two are civil

(Sorry if it's bad I'm newish to writing)