"Through friends. Hey, you got any embarrassing stories of him from like middle school or something, so I can hold it over his head?"

She sat there for a moment thinking before she remembered something. "There was one time where he had pulled something in his leg at baseball practice and the next day when he was going downstairs he landed on the step wrong so he fell down the whole flight of stairs and caused everyone in front of him to fall too. He hates that story because the girl he fell on top of was his crush."

"That is...rough." Blake said with a small laugh.

"Lyd's! Come take over for Isaac, I need him to play Larry." Schlatt shouted. Lydia climbed off the bleachers and took the camera from Isaac so he could go play against Larry.

Blake sat on the bleachers as Tanner and Nick took over acting like coaches. As he sat on the bleachers he watched Lydia intently. When he first saw her he thought she was pretty, her voice was smooth, but he'd only just met her and he didn't fall for someone with one look. He didn't realize how long he'd been looking until Schlatt called him up to the court. "So because I'm bored and don't feel like watching anymore basketball games Tanner and Larry get fifty bucks and whoever wins this gets fifty." Schlatt said as he handed Lydia the ball.

"Are we actually trying or are we just fucking around?" Lydia asked.

"Little bit of both, but mostly try." Schlatt said. The two nodded and Lydia immediately began to run toward the goal. She shot and scored causing Blake to look dumbfounded.

"He didn't tell us to start!" He shouted.

"He didn't not tell us to start either." Lydia fired back as she passed him the ball.

"It's on." Blake said. He raced down the court and when he tried to shoot Lydia blocked his shot.

"Let's go Lydia!" Tanner shouted acting like a cheerleader with Larry and Isaac.

Blake looked to the camera with a shocked look on her face as Lydia made another shot behind him. Majority of the game went like that, but Blake made a few shots leaving Lydia to only win by a few points. "Thank you sir." Lydia said as she took the fifty from Schlatt. "That lady's and gents is how you swindle your way to fifty bucks." Lydia say showcasing her money to the camera.

✦✧✦

Angel.Woodly

Woodly

☉⚬

⚬☉

⚬☉

Angel.Woodly
First pic is me dunking on @yumimain second pic is how I felt while doing it
193 likes

Yumimain
You didn't dunk on me
Angel.Woodly
      Then why do I have photographic     evidence 🤨

JSchlatt
Is the second pic also how you felt while taking my money
Angel.Woodly
     ...maybe

User1
Angel definitely destroyed yumi in basketball
Yumimain
     I ONLY LOST BY THREE POINTS
   ↳ User2
        Still lost 💀