He reached his office and sat down in his chair, then placed her in his lap sideways. "Sandro, what's wrong?" She asked him.

"I just didn't like seeing him with you." Alessandro said and she nodded her head against his chest.

Alessandro rested his head against hers and closed his eyes. Alessio was standing in the hallway and heard everything Alessandro said, couldn't help but agree with him.

He peeked into Alessandro's office to see them sitting in his chair with their eyes closed, resting their heads against each other.

He pulled his phone out slightly and snapped a picture of the two, sent it to the others then told them not to bother them.

Alessandro opened his eyes to see their dad standing in the doorway and then closed his eyes again, enjoyed the silence with his baby sister.

Alessio walked away from Alessandro's office and headed back to his to see Luca. "What is going on with Alessandro? He snapped and took her away from us." Luca said.

"He doesn't trust anyone around her after Nick. He almost snapped when he found out Drake McCann snuck into her car." Alessio told Luca, who looked at the ground then back to Alessio.

"He didn't have to react the way he did." Luca said, Alessio disagreed with him.

"Son, I am going to only say this once. Alessandro had every right to react the way he did because the Rossi did nothing but caused her more pain after everything she went through. So, Luca I want you to leave it alone because losing her completely would destroy Alessandro." Alessio said making Luca nod his head then walk back to the others.

Emiliano and Matteo walked in after Luca walked out. "Lorenzo just called us, and you won't believe what it was about." Emiliano said and Alessio furrowed his eyebrows.

"Drake just asked if he could take our sister on a date." Matteo said, Alessio looked at the two to see if they were joking and they weren't.

"The answer is no." Alessio told the two and they nodded their heads.

"What about Alessandro, should we tell him?" Emiliano asked and Alessio shook his head.

"No, he already snapped once today and I'm not going to give him a reason to snap again." Alessio told them and they nodded their heads.

They walked out of the office and headed to their offices on the second floor. They passed Alessandro office to find them lying on the couch asleep, making them look at each other and smile.

"Her protector." Emiliano said and they walked to their offices to work on the new paperwork.

"So, did he tell you why Alessandro snapped?" Domenico asked after some time and Luca nodded his head.

"He's been more protective of her since everything happened between her and the rossi family." Luca said making them all nod their heads.

"Did you read the message from Lorenzo?" Domenico asked and Luca pulled his phone to read the message.

"Alessandro is not going to be happy." Luca said and the other two Romano brother's nodded their head.

The lunch bell rang making Luca and the others stand up then walked out of the game room, proceeding to the dining room. They walked in and sat down, then everyone else except Alessandro, Yaszy and Lorenzo emerged into the dining room.

"Is Alessandro and Yaszy not coming down to eat?" Dante asked and Emiliano shook his head.

"They are sleeping in his office." Emiliano said, everyone else nodded their heads.

Chefs walked in carrying plates in their hands and they placed the plates down in front of Alessio, his sons and the black brothers. They picked up their utensils and started eating the food that the chefs had prepared for them.

At the McCann residence, Lorenzo was sitting in the living room with Alex and Jason when Drake walked in pissed. "Why did you guys say no to me taking her on a date?" He asked.

"Alessandro doesn't trust any boys around her at the moment because of Nick and his family." Lorenzo said and Drake scoffed.

"She's old enough to make her own decisions." Drake said making Lorenzo stand up.

"Alessandro is older than us, so whatever he says we listen because he is the heir of the mafia." Lorenzo said making Drake nod his head.

Drake walked out of the living room and walked away from his cousins and Lorenzo. "At least he asked." Alex said and Lorenzo nodded his head.

"Alessandro became more protective of her which is understandable because we all did." Lorenzo said and they nodded their heads because they also became more protective of her.

"That's understandable. You guys just got her back not too long ago and almost lost her again." Jason said.

"We also want more time with her because of that and when she didn't want to come out of her room, we thought she would have you know." Lorenzo said and they nodded knowing what he was talking about. 

"She didn't do that which is a good thing because it shows that she still wanted to be here." Alex said, Lorenzo nodded his head and looked at his phone to see what time it was.